1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Training spots for Hermits from Lv.120 onwards?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Bok, Aug 17, 2017.

1. OP
    OP
    Bok

Bok Timer

Jan 27, 2017
    12:33 AM
    NinjaBok
    I've hit Lv.120, and read that bosses give best EXP from here on. So I tried Bigfoot, but damn it was so irritating I gave up and left because of the stupid ghosts flying around and also the iFrames are hell. Am already looking for attacker slots in Zakum runs.

Is there any other way to train?

2. Sloth

Sloth Master Chronos

Mar 5, 2017
    Male
    2:33 AM
    Raphiel, Trivia
    Bishop
    Home
    Try papulatus?

3. OP
    OP
    Bok

Bok Timer

Jan 27, 2017
    NinjaBok
    I feel like the time spent travelling there and back to normal training grounds makes it not worth it =/

Does anyone know if it's viable to solo Zakum arms with a HSer at Lv.120? Or do people do it with full parties?

4. Sloth

Sloth Master Chronos

Mar 5, 2017
    Male
    Raphiel, Trivia
    Bishop
    Home
    You wont be able to leech zakum arms till 135, furthermore if you are able to find a couple of members which are 5 levels around you. You can go papulatus after zakum. Elnath >aqua> ludi. Would only take you 5 mins to go ludi from elnath. Other than that, try hunting HH

5. OP
    OP
    Bok

Bok Timer

Jan 27, 2017
    NinjaBok
    No I'm not talking about leeching, as an attacker I would be able to get EXP.

HH gives only 300k EXP...not worth it surfing channels and waiting for it to respawn.

6. nanop33

nanop33 Capt. Latanica

Jun 29, 2015
    Male
    Canada
    10:33 AM
    Retroviridae
    Shadower
    Beaters
    You'll get next to no exp from Zak before 135

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Sloth

Sloth Master Chronos

Mar 5, 2017
    Male
    Raphiel, Trivia
    Bishop
    Home
    Yeah, even if you attack, you would only get the amount you hit. which i would say very small amount since you probably cant do too much dpm compared to other attackers. Also theres Pianus if you are able to find any

8. OP
    OP
    Bok

Bok Timer

Jan 27, 2017
    NinjaBok
    Oh. Ok so I gotta wait till Lv.135 before joining Zakum runs?

Are there other normal training maps other than bosses?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017