1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

New kid on the block...?

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by algernon, Sep 13, 2017.

1. algernon

algernon Blue Snail

Sep 13, 2017
    Male
    2:37 AM
    Hey gang!

From Hawaii, but college in the midwest. I just made an acct yesterday on this server and figured I might as well join up on the forums as well. Just procrastinating my senior project. Partly to find people to talk to, partly because I have no idea what I'm doing...

I haven't ever really played in the past - I have a Mac and was on a different, tiny, buggy server for awhile before they shut down. I didn't get far - maybe a lvl 45 cleric? I know that every server ever is filled with way too many bishops but I guess that might be a goal for one character? Unless y'all talk me out of it.

I guess my question - if anyone reads this - is what class should I go for? What's fun? and not super overrun?

But yeah, hi. I'll be around for awhile.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    8:37 AM
    Beginner
    Unless you wanna be a hero or a mage, then you'll probably need to be a bishop first to fund yourself.

3. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    Welcome!
    Uhhhh tbh I'd go with a cleric if you don't know much about this version/game

4. OP
    OP
    algernon

algernon Blue Snail

Sep 13, 2017
    Male
    Thanks latte! I'll go with that then 'til I have a better grasp of it all