1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Back to School Event?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by rajuncajun, Sep 14, 2017.

1. rajuncajun

rajuncajun Orange Mushroom

Jun 20, 2015
    9:45 AM
    Beginner
    Greetings everyone, I just wanted to suggest some back to school events to be taken into consideration, now that the Summer Events are officially over. Usually GMS would have back to school events in September.
    Such as these quests:

Back to School Event : MapleStory
    Back to School Event : Wizet
    Also there was a Back to School Event in v.75 and I wondered if it could be added to v.62 because during the Summer Event we had the Aramia NPC. This quest requires maplers to give her books:
    The Great Maple Book Drive
    And when enough maplers turn in book this happens:

I think the community would like this especially during this dry time of no events until October MapleF2

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Look at that long list of Wizet random rewards, lol

I don't mind taking a break for a month after a big 2-month event, but it will be nice to have a small event like this. I don't know how much time it takes for the staffs to host events though. Maybe they use September to prepare for the October events?

3. Luscious

Luscious Mr. Anchor

May 2, 2017
    Male
    Luscious, MoeMoe, Spicy
    Demure
    (Likely unpopular opinion) Breaks between events are nice to prevent event burnout.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    A nice sentiment, but I'd rather they take this time to focus on providing a kickass Halloween (and the other fuckton of duties they have) rather than hosting more frequent, smaller events. :) If it was as easy as pressing a button and having the event appear, yeah sure! But unfortunately they take a lot of time and our team is very small.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. OP
    OP
    rajuncajun

rajuncajun Orange Mushroom

Jun 20, 2015
    Beginner
    Yea I agree, I just think the two quests would be pretty cool as a small event quest if possible.

6. nanop33

nanop33 Capt. Latanica

Jun 29, 2015
    Male
    Canada
    10:45 AM
    Retroviridae
    Shadower
    Beaters
    Buff heroes, gibe lunchbox \TriHard/

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Chesong

Chesong Slime

Aug 22, 2017
    Male
    Boston
    12:45 PM
    Moonhead
    Cleric
    And the halloween event should be coming right up :) I think I agree with most people on this thread. Having a break in-between is nice and makes each individual event all the more special. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1