1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

2 Issues (NX, Maple Island)

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Cloris, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Cloris

Cloris Red Snail

Sep 18, 2017
    Female
    8:43 PM
    Cloris
    Cleric
    In-Game Name:
    CLoris

Issue:
    NX & Maple Island

Details:
    Hello, I voted about 1-2 weeks ago and did not receive NX for it. I don't remember the date/time, so I don't expect a refund. Just thought I would mention it along with my next point.

Is there any possible way to go back to Maple Island? I am pretty OCD about quests and I accidentally missed a quest there. It's bothering me to the point that I've considered restarting/quitting... except I'm level 54 already :( I tried a VIP Teleport Rock but it wouldn't work.

2. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    11:43 PM
    In terms of voting issue, are you sure you voted correctly.
    You must see the green message "thanks for voting" to verify the vote, this can be done by correctly entering the captcha.
    Also note that it may take a few minutes for the vote to register and rewarded into your account.

As for maple island, unfortunately once you leave you are unable to reenter the map.

3. OP
    OP
    Cloris

Cloris Red Snail

Sep 18, 2017
    Female
    8:43 PM
    Cloris
    Cleric
    Yes, I am sure I did it correctly. Voting for NX worked every time except for that one. I tried to vote again and it said I had already voted. Anyway, since I didn't have a forum account at the time, I didn't collect proof. I don't expect a refund.

Is there really no option to get warped there? Like buying the ultra teleport rock with donor NX? (Yes, I'm considering paying with real money to warp to Southperry.) I just want to do the guy's quest so it's not at the top of my quest list anymore. Feels like it's mocking me :( You can supervise me so that I don't help any new characters.