1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Multiple Accounts Under the Same Roof

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Alan, Sep 26, 2017.

1. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    5:10 PM
    If this was directed to my joke, sorry. Didn't read the thread, just the title. Thought i could make a lighthearted joke on it :p

2. leonlim126

leonlim126 Red Snail

Sep 13, 2017
    Male
    11:10 PM
    LeonX
    Thief
    Stupid GM, I got the same issue as you also. Both my brother and account of myself.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    Alan

Alan Slime

Sep 26, 2017
    Male
    Melbourne
    1:10 AM
    Beginner
    Umm, I don't think the was insult was necessary. They doing a really good job at keeping the game balanced and they really care about their players, much better than royals imo (that's why I transferred to legends). You have to position yourself in their shoes. Would you believe everyone who says that they have siblings?. Anyway thanks for the support but you lost me there when you called the GMs stupid. Plus Kimberly is pretty cool :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Alan

Alan Slime

Sep 26, 2017
    Male
    Melbourne
    1:10 AM
    Beginner
    Anyway guys the problem has been fixed. Thank you all who helped and stop commenting on this thread and let it die already f3

5. Piety

Piety (ㆆᴗㆆ)/ Retired Staff

Apr 4, 2017
    11:10 AM
    Centaur & Chaste
    In your case, you were caught lying and proof was given that you owned and played the accounts you claimed were your ''brother's''. Tough luck!

But yes, as was said above, if you're playing in the same household, there shouldn't be any issues as long as you're each playing your own accounts and not passing the accounts around to each others, in which case it would fall under account sharing which is against the ToS.

Enjoy the server!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. leonlim126

leonlim126 Red Snail

Sep 13, 2017
    Male
    LeonX
    Thief
    Hey mate, totally agree with you man. They are really doing their great job in decreasing the players so I can meet the mini boss easier. cheers! =)

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. leonlim126

leonlim126 Red Snail

Sep 13, 2017
    Male
    LeonX
    Thief
    Hi the mighty one, thanks for pointing out the fact I couldn't afford two devices so we have to log in the accounts using the same device at once. Working hard to get another computer.

Enjoy the banning! cheers!

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. MrHoO

MrHoO Red Snail

Oct 4, 2017
    MrHoO
    Beginner
    Hi,

I'm new here to Legends, but I just like to clarify whether same IP (sharing same internet), using different computers, sometimes same computers, is it a ban-able offence ?

My situation:-

My house has 3 computers for few of my siblings (plus my gf who is a ex mapler), some have yet to start yet, before I go and invite them over, i'd like to clarify.

Is it ok to vote under the same roof, even when sometimes they use my computer, and I use their computer?

Scenario - A , B , C all are individual and Ca , Cb and , Cc are computers.

If A is using Ca, and Cb and sometimes Cc, B is using Ca, Cb and Cc, same goes for C. will we all get in trouble?

Or we can only use A account for one of the computer and stick to it?

Sorry for my poor English, but if GM need proof of my house (computers and etc, I'd be more than happy to share the visual with my nametag in the photo).

Similar to having Mules, is it illegal to share mules? e.g. HB / SE / HS ? thanks for replying.

9. Piety

Apr 4, 2017
    Centaur & Chaste
    You can vote while being on the same roof, as long as each of you only votes once per 24h, and for their own account only.
    You can use each other's computers to play without a problem.

What you CAN'T do, is play using each other's accounts.
    This also means that you cannot share accounts or mules; each person may only play their own accounts.

10. MrHoO

MrHoO Red Snail

Oct 4, 2017
    MrHoO
    Beginner
    Noted regarding the playing using each other's account.

So then it is safe to say that one person may use more than 2 accounts then? :)

11. Piety

Apr 4, 2017
    Centaur & Chaste
    Yes, you may own as many accounts as you want, though you may only vote on one of them per 24h