1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

BANDIT/CB Ap Questions

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Jem, Oct 12, 2017.

1. nanop33

nanop33 Capt. Latanica

Jun 29, 2015
    Male
    Canada
    12:40 AM
    Retroviridae
    Shadower
    Beaters
    This is my opinion but I personally think it's a waste to scroll an item shoehorned for one particular class. For example, a thief top scrolled with luk has much more versatility than a thief top scrolled for str. It can be used for a sin if you make one in the future, or it has more resell value if you ever get bored of thieves. This is also why I personally wouldn't scroll class gloves for atk since WGs can be used by everyone.

Yes, zhelm/scar helm and ears should be priority since they don't require stats to wear.

2. Hyuga

Hyuga Mr. Anchor

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    7:40 AM
    Proud leader of Aeon
    If you play multiple classes then for sure, but with that; you're giving yourself a disadvantage to players who actually scroll gear optimally for their respective class.
    The only exception is scrolling bwg/yellow markers past 14/15att ofc.

JemJem
    Buy a zhelm, farm helm dex 60 at master chronos and try get a 25+ dex helm to start with.
    Scroll a pair of earrings with dex.
    Scroll a cape with str (goblin cape from herb town quest line is a good free str cape, can also opt for 8slot capes and even low att pinks).
    Do the NLC pendant quest line for the free pendant.
    Depending on your funds, scroll a top with str and a bot with dex if affordable, if not then a dex overall will have to suffice.
    Scroll a blue mystique (lvl70 usually 3dex/3str ish clean) with shoe jump (dex).
    Gloves are completely optional since they are often replaced with higher att, i personally went with 10 att thief gloves at the beginning.
    (you have options of mystra gloves with up to 5str base or any other thief glove that generally gives 3/4 dex).
    Last but not least, face accessory with dex.

Once you have scrolled stat items, you can revise your total AP for dex/str and adjust your main wep/shield accordingly.
    With all of the above, you should be able to hit Khanjar requirements without butchering your base stats; scroll that with str and you can easily wear a gold double knife with it.

You can think about upgrading to dragon khanjar once you actually save some meso to scroll a decent att one, HTP is also highly suggested as it'll give you a tremendous boost in total stats.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  3. Awleh

Awleh Mr. Anchor

Apr 18, 2017
    Male
    Norway
    8:40 AM
    Awleh
    Chief Bandit, Shadower
    Demure

Korean folk town quest line F3

4. OP
    OP
    Jem

Jem Capt. Latanica

Jun 4, 2017
    Male
    Enter Galactic You and Me
    2:40 AM
    Kungfujemmy
    Ranger
    Prime
    zhelm check (farming helm dex soon with bish)
    10 Dex earrings
    I have 3 att 4 dex cape or 3 att 2 slot should I make a str att? also have 14 sex cape and 9 str capes
    dep star check
    red pirate top and bottom seem to be what most people scroll
    def need to look into some shoes with str base since I don't have sex shoes currently anyways
    12 att ym will do for now even tho str base gloves seems like a convenient way to get 5 more points =/
    lmk if u see anything I should focus on first, if u have time thanks =D

5. mazi

mazi Mushmom

Aug 23, 2017
    Male
    Soundcloud
    11:40 PM
    mazi
    Beginner
    How does it taste

6. Awleh

Awleh Mr. Anchor