1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

HP Washing

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Whud, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Whud

Whud King Slime

Oct 11, 2017
    6:40 PM
    Satori
    Spearman
    I'm quite new to this ''washing'' concept, but I get the perks, and I'm trying to try it out on my new spearman, but when I bought a AP reset scroll I couldn't take points from mp and put it in HP..
    Is there some particular reason for it or is it just unavailable now?

2. Awleh

Awleh Mr. Anchor

Apr 18, 2017
    Male
    Norway
    5:40 PM
    Awleh
    Chief Bandit, Shadower
    Demure
    You cannot take points out of mp/hp before u add points into it. Thats why you put 1 ability point into HP, then use an AP reset to take 1 point away from MP and put it into your classes preferred stat (STR/LUK/DEX).

Reason you need INT to get more MP is simply because each class has a minimum amount of MP they can have. (Same as you cant have less then 4 INT/LUK/DEX/STR) this can be calculate. Formulas should be easily obtained from any hp wash guide.

So to put it simple:

To take point from mp these criterias have to be filled:
    1. 1 point alredy added to either HP/MP (
    2. You need more MP then the minimum amount for your level/class. (Found out by a simple formula)

Hope this was helpfull.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Whud

Whud King Slime

Oct 11, 2017
    6:40 PM
    Satori
    Spearman
    Thank you for the reply :)
    I shall follow your words later on then.

Have a good one ;)

• Like Like x 1