1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Uhm, hi.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Sayhow, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Sayhow

Sayhow Snail

Oct 24, 2017
    Female
    Montreal
    10:30 PM
    Daydreamss
    Hermit, Cleric
    Hi there. I joined MapleLegends about 3 months ago, but ended up going AWOL because of school and stuff. But now I'm back. I figured I'd make a forum post because m profile told me to introduce myself.. so hi.
    I'm 21 f from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I've been playing GMS (Windia) since I was about 12. I really like this server because it reminds me of the good old days of Maple, where I met some of my best friends to this day. I think it's a super cool experience meeting people for all parts of the world. Anyway, I'm pretty introverted, (not so much so online, it's easier for me to talk) and uh, I love cats and stuff. Yeah, not really good at this "introduce yourself" thing... Anyway IGN is Sayhow, you're more than welcome to hit me up I guess.

:D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Stance88

Stance88 Dark Stone Golem

May 28, 2015
    Male
    Denmark
    4:30 AM
    Stance
    Hero
    Aeon
    Uhm, wb. Enjoy your stay 21 f from Montreal :D

3. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    11:30 AM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    Pleasure to meet you and welcome to Legends!

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  4. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

3:30 AM
    Welcome Mel<3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. kingdomggg

kingdomggg Slime

Oct 3, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    10:30 AM
    Loving the blue hair! Bringing maple to real life? :) Welcome!

6. Vwong

Vwong Red Snail

Nov 8, 2017
    Male
    California
    7:30 PM
    Vinnie
    Brawler
    Horny
    Hiyo! I started maple back when i was around 11-12 too actually and I'm 23 now haha. I just started playing legends not that long ago too but looking to add some new friends. I'll try adding you ingame :) my IGN : Vinnie