1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

LF> EU Guild

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Jorbatron, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Jorbatron

Jorbatron Slime

Jul 24, 2015
    12:46 PM
    EU Time guild, with bossing.

IGN: Kazuchika
    Lvl/job: 129 BM

2. Lyff

Lyff Dark Stone Golem

Aug 3, 2017
    Female
    England
    10:46 AM
    Lyff
    Buccaneer
    Muse
    It'll be kind of hard to find an EU guild, I think. If you have trouble, feel free to whisper Lyff in game. You're welcome to join Delinquent. I'm at GMT, my guild is growing and working towards bossing when we have more higher levels~

3. sedrios

sedrios Slime

Jul 8, 2017
    12:46 PM
    StarSlayerX, AbbaJesus
    Priest, Night Lord
    Labyrinth
    Hi Kazuchika, most of the players in my guild, Labyrinth, are EU based.
    We are also recruiting and we do boss whenever we get the chance to do that.
    If you'd like to join us I'll be glad but I don't want to steal you from Row :)

4. Awleh

Awleh Mr. Anchor

Apr 18, 2017
    Male
    Norway
    11:46 AM
    Awleh
    Chief Bandit, Shadower
    Demure
    Hey.

Deathsoul is a guild that try to unite everyone. The leader and some Jrs are from Asian but i myself am the EU representative of the Jrs and i do my best to get the % of europeans as high as possible. Just invited two other (14x BM and 15x NL ) from sweden that will help us with future bossing. The guild is only about 2 months old but its really active and growing. We are about to reach 90 members.
    We started doing scarlion and propably have what it takes to take down zakum atm.

I know you asked for a pure EU guild, but i just wanted you to know that you are Welcome to join us if you are interested.

:)

5. oochinchin

oochinchin Timer

Jul 2, 2017
    Antartica
    10:46 PM
    ooChinChin
    Hero
    DeathSoul
    kethketh JavierJavier ilightilight

You guys are from Asian MapleF5

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  6. ilight

ilight Red Snail

Jul 15, 2017
    5:46 PM
    HalyconLyra
    Cleric
    Deathsoul
    I am from asian. You are not from asian.

7. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    11:46 AM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Home is a family like guild with EU players. We are quite small, but our alliance (Flavors = Basic, Horny, Home, Halcyon & Nebula) is quite big and we boss a lot (read 2x ht and multiple zruns each week). Feel free to contact me (kaiash \ prayzone), Shani (thewizard \ thesinimini) or Thijmen (broccoli \ unpolished) in game to ask about us!

\\Edit: We are not all EU, nor is the alliance. The alliance is, however, big enough such that there's always someone online. When I play (GMT+1) there's usually a lot of activity.