1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Also search

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Whud, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Whud

Whud King Slime

Oct 11, 2017
    5:09 AM
    Satori
    Spearman
    When going through the forum earlier I noticed how much of a hassle it might be.
    I noticed there was no advanced search options like, for instance, a checkbox where you could choose a specific criteria/theme so it would only search the ''suggestions'' posts, or exclude it and so on. Or maybe something like the ability to search for only links in threads. There are many other MMORPG forums to take as an example to follow or where to derive ideas from.

Again, thank you for taking the time to read.
    Ohh and I forgot to add, that I love this server!!! Much love to all of you!!!

2. OP
    OP
    Whud

Whud King Slime

Oct 11, 2017
    5:09 AM
    Satori
    Spearman
    kek.. I just discovered that there are such options... -.- silly me... Now to find the thread deletion button!