1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Crash when clicking Alliance tab

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Ciel, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Ciel

Ciel Blue Snail

Sep 12, 2017
    Female
    Sydney, Australia
    10:59 AM
    CieI
    Priest
    Tradies
    Description of the bug: Maple client crashes after clicking on the alliance tab.
    What is supposed to happen?: Supposed to see other guilds within the alliance and other people online
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: After a new guild joined the alliance - we checked to see who was in the alliance but crashed. Guilds in the alliance are: Tomodachi, Senpai, Tradies, Awkward, Simplex, Wild.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Igni

Igni Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    MeleeSmash
    Buccaneer
    Yeah, this happens to everyone who's in the alliance. Instant crash

3. Igni

Igni Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    MeleeSmash
    Buccaneer
    I think the cause of the crash is because of having too many guilds in Alliance sadly and furthermore...

Royals update 46.PNG

According to Royals latest update it seems like 5 guilds should be the maximum.

MapleWiki also says 5 is the maximum.
    MapleWiki Alliance.PNG
    I don't know if Legends staff is capable of bypassing this limit, and even if they could they may decide that it's unnecessary.

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:59 AM
    Moderator Post
    I am pretty sure we added a block long time ago that 5 is max alliances. How many do you have?

EDIT: I see you said 6. You have to disband one of them.

5. OP
    OP
    Ciel

Ciel Blue Snail

Sep 12, 2017
    Female
    Sydney, Australia
    CieI
    Priest
    Tradies
    Thanks Kimmy. We remade the alliance :) Issue's been resolved.