1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

40 Dex Warrior. This is what i have, what should i buy/make next?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by SausagePizza, Sep 10, 2017.

1. SausagePizza

SausagePizza Red Snail

Aug 11, 2017
    1:57 PM
    SausagePizza
    Fighter
    This is my first character on the server and i'm currently lv 53.

I have:

Hat: Clean Zhelm
    Face: Nothing
    Eye: 14 Acc Racoon Mask
    Earring: 8 Dex Earrings
    Cape: 6 STR Cape
    Glove: 8 Att Marker
    Shoes: Nothing
    Top/Bottom: Wait till lv 100
    Pendant: Nothing
    Sword/Shield: Wait till lv 100

I have 23M and i don't play too frequently/hardcore so i can wait to be funded by gach.

I have a yellow gaia cape that i'm planning on scrolling for str ( should i do dex insteads?)

But besides that should my next items be a deputy star/nose with dex?

What should i do for shoes?

2. Gappi

Gappi Slime

Jun 26, 2017
    Male
    7:57 PM
    Smashardt
    Dragon Knight
    Raisenhell
    All that equip at 53, damn where does everyone get all that money. MapleF5

With those 23M you could easily get 10 att gloves and a small damage upgrade, or save up for a deputy star.
    A Deputy Star is really useful, especially if you are HP washing and would be the best piece of gear right now if you have money to spare.

You could also get a cape with more STR to boost your damage, they are quite cheap atm.

A face accesory doesn't really give you that much bang for your buck, mostly it's a small accuracy upgrade.

Shoes are propably your best bet if you need to further boost your accuracy.
    You could get some normal warrior shoes for your level and scroll them with cheap "Shoes for DEX".

3. thugric

thugric Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

May 10, 2017
    Male
    TaxDog
    Marksman
    Beaters

TIL you could get 10 attack wg for around that price T_T

4. aarenren16

aarenren16 Blue Snail

Jul 25, 2017
    Male
    Warrior
    What are you currently wearing for top/bottom? Do you have overalls? You can buy a chainmail from a NPC and scroll it with OA Dex 100% for some cheap accuracy and damage.

5. flashblaize

flashblaize Chronos

Feb 25, 2017
    Male
    Germany
    promisQ
    F/P Arch Mage
    Wat, so much Acc on the mask. How can you even afford this. MapleF18

Beside Deputy Star and OA there isnt much you need rn.

6. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    2:57 AM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    Pray to every lord and the RNGChurch in hope of striking a chaos or white scroll from the gachapon. MapleF3

7. GameSuks

GameSuks Orange Mushroom

Nov 13, 2017
    Male
    Beginner
    How much did that 14 acc racoon mask cost you? I am looking to buy an accuracy accessory because warrior problems...

8. Tobbax

Tobbax Slime

Feb 3, 2017
    are you having trouble hitting stuff? if so scroll whit dex and accuracy. Any above average warrior shoe around your level will do, scroll them for accuracy if needed or for speed if not. you can get the lvl 35 chainmail whit 4base dex and 100% scroll whit dex if more accuracy is needed.

If you dont having trouble hitting stuff, spend your mesos on more weapon attack & str, or save them for a decent lvl 70 red katana. Try get an attack shield too. Why wait til lvl 100?

9. RadioPhobic

RadioPhobic Brown Teddy

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    RadioPhobic
    Grabbing a maple weapon at 64 might be a good investment if you find yourself hunting high leveled mobs and still missing. Also, you could scroll yourself a decent lvl 35 warrior overall. You could try landing an overall dex 10% on a clean one or just 60% it all the way. That would net you some nice 14-16dex :)

10. ttcorona

ttcorona Pink Teddy

Jun 5, 2017
    Male
    5:57 AM
    nzcorona
    Hero
    Deathsoul
    I recently sold a 13acc mask for 15m so I'd say somewhere round 15-20m