1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Maple Special Bento not dropping

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by House M.D., Dec 3, 2017.

1. House M.D.

House M.D. Horny Mushroom

Apr 1, 2015
    9:41 PM
    Quest is "Maplestory Basic Knowledge", you're supposed to get 2 Maple Special Bento from blue mushrooms.

However blue mushrooms are not dropping the Bentos.

Screenshot: Maple0000.jpg

2. Angbak

Angbak Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    12:41 PM
    Angbak
    Bishop
    Hey, they actually do drop, it's just not 100%, you'll have to grind for a bit on them

3. Ting

Ting King Slime

Jul 25, 2017
    Male
    5:41 AM
    Pillarist
    Shadower
    Simplex
    Took me a bit too to find them, if you are lucky you can find them in FM for a low price but you would be better off killing a 100 of them. If you need help killing them, whisper me on Pillarist ^^

4. Ciffy

Ciffy King Slime

Oct 22, 2017
    Male
    12:41 AM
    Ciffy
    Paladin
    ImaWhaleOroO
    also confirming they dropped a week or two ago when i did that quest. They're like a potion drop, but a little more rare. Took me about 10 mins to find two on the hidden blue mushroom map east of henesys.

5. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Hood/Agape
    I've done this quest with several of my characters. The best place for Blue Mushrooms is the forest map just outside the Nautilus. Go to the top of the map there should be a wooden arrow where if you stand there and press up will take you to a map filled with Blue Mushrooms, Horny Mushrooms, and Slimes.

6. OP
    OP
    House M.D.

House M.D. Horny Mushroom

Apr 1, 2015
    Yeah you guys are right, they did drop eventually... I just had to grind it out more.

• Like Like x 1