1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Guide] Quick/Precise Ariant Quests Guide

Discussion in '(Party) Quests' started by Nise, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    4:22 PM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Introductions
    So... the Ariant quest line is sort of an absolute mess. So many quests, so much unnecessary back and forth if you're doing it cluelessly. So in hopes of helping those that are unfamiliar with the questline (like myself until I decided to write this), here's a quick/precise Ariant quest guide!

- Excerpted from my [Guide] Quick/Precise Levelling for New Chars (~ Lvl 35) -

Note 1: The Ariant quest line, though available from earlier on, is best held off until Lvl 30 so you can do all the important (the ones that give the most xp) quests in one go.

Note 2: Remember to keep onto all your lithium ores

1. Talk to Bryon at Ariant: The Town of Ariant and complete 'Learning About the Culture of Ariant' (Lvl 10)
    2. Talk to Sirin and complete 'The Existence of a Secret Organization' (Lvl 29)
      • Click on a hidden NPC in the shaded wall on the house to the right of Sirin
      • This will activate 3 Sand Bandit quests
    3. Accept/start the following quests:
    4. Proceed to The Burning Sands: Outside East Entrance of Ariant (right map of Ariant)
      • Collect 50 carrots from Dark Sand Rabbits
    5. Keep going until The Burning Sands: The Scorching Desert, talk to Strange Guy and accept 'A Request from a Member of the Sand Bandits!' (Lvl 27)
    6. Go to the left to the The Burning Sands: White Rock Desert
      • Kill 100 Bellamoas
      • Collect 20 snake rattles
    7. Go left to The Burning Sands: Cactus Desert 2
      • Collect 20 cactus flowers from Royal Cactus
      • Collect 50 cactus thorns from Cactus
      • Collect 5 desert mist from any cacti
    8. Go until The Burning Sands: Outside the West Entrance of Ariant
      • Collect 30 cactus stems from Jr Cactus
    9. Back town and buy 10 Apples and 10 Eggs from the potion shop
    10. Turn in/complete the following quests at Ariant: The Town of Ariant
    11. Return to The Burning Sands: The Scorching Desert and turn in 'A Request from a Member of the Sand Bandits!' (Lvl 27) - Part 1 & 2
      • Accept Part 3 of quest
    12. Go back to The Burning Sands: Dry Desert
      • Kill 30 Ear Plug Pleads & 30 Scarf Pleads
      • Collect 20 ear muffs & 20 scarfs

1. You should be Lvl 32 by now, so head over to The Burning Sands: Dry Desert and talk to the Le Petit Prince and accept/turn in 'For the Little Prince' (Lvl 32) - Part 1
      • You have no need for anymore desert mists! NPC the rest!
      • Accept Part 2
    2. Return to town and head to the palace
      • Talk to Tigun, pay him 2,000 mesos to obtain Palace Pass (don't drop it, unless you want to pay another 2,000 mesos)
    3. Inside the palace, run through the palace while holding the "up" key to find hidden warps and reach the end faster
      • Note: Move quickly or you'll be kicked out of the palace
    4. Talk to Schegerazade in Ariant Castle: King's Room and turn in:
    5. Go to the far right of the King's Room and click on the drawers to retrieve the ring
    6. Go to the previous map (Ariant Castle: Palace Hallway)
      • Walk all the way left (stand below the unlit lamp) and access the hidden portal
      • Hit the boxes until you obtain a Skyrom
    7. Leave the palace and return to Ariant: The Town of Ariant
    8. Return to Schegerazade in Ariant Castle: King's Room to turn in:
    9. Leave the palace and proceed to The Burning Sands: North Desert Road 1
      • Collect 20 telescopes from Meercats
      • Collect 4 cat's eyes
    10. Head right to The Burning Sands: North Desert Road 2
      • Collect 30 kiyo's beaks from Kiyo
    11. Return to Sirin in Ariant: The Town of Ariant
    12. Head back to The Burning Sands: The Scorching Desert to complete 'A Request from a Member of the Sand Bandits!' (Lvl 27) - Part 3
    You're done with the bulk of the quest line. Now just for some final back and forth, but this is a good place to take a break. If you're too badass to take breaks, keep going~

1. Return to Sirin in Ariant: The Town of Ariant
    2. Back to The Burning Sands: The Scorching Desert and access the hidden portal in the rock right of Strange Guy
      • Password to the chest = Open Sesame (caps are important)
    3. Go back to Ariant: The Town of Ariant and distribute the treasure (DO NOT DROP) as shown here!
    4. Talk to Sirin
    5. Back to The Burning Sands: The Scorching Desert and go to the treasure box again
      • IF you don't have 20 lithium ores yet, choose 5x lithium ore
      • IF you still don't have 20, go farm them (anywhere in Ariant map really)
    6. Back to Muhamad in Ariant: The Town of Ariant to refine your 20 lithium ores (1,000 mesos needed)
    7. Talk to Ereska to finally finish 'Sand Bandits According to Eleska' (Lvl 29)
    8. Finally go to the far right of the map into a hidden portal (dark tunnel) to complete 'The True Identity of Sand Bandits' (Lvl 29)
      • All the quests after this point aren't that great
      • Unless you want to continue with the remaining Ariant quests, you can throw away the Sand Drawing Member's Certificate

YOU ARE FINALLY DONE WITH THE ARIANT QUEST LINE! Congratulations and hope my guide helped you through it ^^

• Great Work x 11
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Useful x 2
  2. Discor

Discor Slimy

Nov 29, 2017
    Male
    9:22 AM
    I/L Arch Mage
    NANI
    god bless you, i finally know what to do with it :))

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  3. House M.D.

House M.D. Horny Mushroom

Apr 1, 2015
    12:22 AM
    Question: are these Ariant quests worth doing? In terms of exp, or rewards, or both

4. merky

merky Mr. Anchor

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    3:22 PM
    Crusader
    They're pretty good if you're around level 3x. You can finish up the Deo quest while you're at it too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Discor

Discor Slimy

Nov 29, 2017
    Male
    9:22 AM
    I/L Arch Mage
    NANI
    the rewards are ok , but i had fun questing there

6. Rayjaco1

Rayjaco1 Slime

Dec 5, 2017
    Male
    Detroit, MI
    3:22 AM
    Nitrogen
    Priest
    None
    These were worth it IMO. They give you a lot of ores which sucks. But got two hunting gachs while doing these. Got me from 31 to 34.5 in about two hours. So I say worth it!