1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Where am I?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Annolis, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    6:04 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    If you've made the grind on Zombie Lupins just to get the 2300 Zombie Dolls necessary for all five Zombie Doll quests, then you should be able to tell which level I'm on based on the picture. (I've done it with all 12 characters. That's a total of 27,600 Zombie Dolls!)

Which one is on the top, and which one is on the bottom?

Maple0001.jpg

Maple0000.jpg

• Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. thugric

thugric Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

May 10, 2017
    Male
    9:04 AM
    TaxDog
    Marksman
    Beaters
    I've done this godforsaken set of quests once many months ago and tbh i dont remember

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    With all of your characters?! OnionAnnoyed
    Gosh I love quests and all but this is one I've always avoided, even back in gms... My legends quest log is fairly clean but this one always lingers at the top, reminding me...OnionScared My guess though is the second picture is the top, and the first picture is the bottom?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jase

Jase Mixed Golem

May 18, 2017
    Male
    Brampton, ON
    9:04 AM
    Forever
    Assassin
    Legacy
    Now this is an achievement.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    The top picture is the top and the bottom picture is the bottom. How can you tell? The background. The higher you are, the closer you are to the top of the canopy - therefore more sunlight.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:04 PM
    Moderator Post
    There are worse quests. Example the tentacle one take much longer, and there's the drummer one which would take ages if it wasn't for the dungeon.

Still very nice job doing it multiple times though :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. TheGoldenOne

TheGoldenOne Orange Mushroom

Nov 6, 2017
    Male
    3:04 PM
    TheGoldenOne
    Warrior
    2300??
    [​IMG]
    What lvl are the quests for?

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    I have done the Drumming Bunny quest with all 12 chars, too. That's 13,200 Drums. As for the Mateon Tentacles, I'm working on it. I think I just need my Priest and F/P Mage to finish. Even still, that's 18,000 Tentacles - less than the Zombie Dolls. Nevertheless, I agree with you, Kimberly. The map for the Drums is a necessity in order to accomplish that quest - especially for what little you get for it. Tentacles vs. Zombie Dolls, yes, the map for the Dolls is more compact and therefore easier.

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1