1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Everyone Im New :)

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Folareon, Jan 4, 2018.

Who should i main

1. Shadower

2. F/P Mage

3. Coisair

4. Your suggestion in the comments

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Folareon

Folareon Blue Snail

Jan 4, 2018
    Male
    6:55 AM
    Folareon
    So im new to this server ive played maplestory since i was about 6 or 7 right before pirates came out. Im 17 now and want to relive old memories but can't decide on a class to play. I remember making a F/P back then and a Coisair. Any tips on just starting out? Oh and thanks for having me on this server

2. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    9:55 AM
    The general tips and info can most likely be found by snooping around these forums! (They are very helpful).
    They cover general training spots, HP washing, questing, etc.

Most people tend to make mages when starting out, so that may be a good option for you too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kargo

Kargo Skelegon

Mar 5, 2015
    Male
    Holland
    3:55 PM
    Kargo
    Shadower
    Flow
    Shadower ofcourse and welcome to Legends!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. ttcorona

ttcorona Pink Teddy

Jun 5, 2017
    Male
    1:55 AM
    nzcorona
    Hero
    Deathsoul
    Definitely coisair

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. thugric

thugric Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

May 10, 2017
    Male
    9:55 AM
    TaxDog
    Marksman
    Beaters
    fp is safest for not washing

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    10:55 PM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    F/P Would probably be the easiest to start up as you just need to go pure int and wreck the poor monsters with your maximum raw damage.
    Shadower route would be the next on the list since you can rely on lucky seven to deal damage as a pure luk before your damage with the dagger picks up.
    Corsair would be the last on the list since it does relatively low damage albeit fast skill casting during low levels and only picks after 3rd job.

Or at least thats the route i would go for as a new player since i have limited resources and mages would be the most cost-efficient for creating early capital since they don't require hp washing and have multi-lane skills at 3rd job and above for farming/grinding.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    Folareon

Folareon Blue Snail

Jan 4, 2018
    Male
    6:55 AM
    Folareon
    Thanks everyone for your response