1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Add More Seal Chair Colors and Hairstyles to Legends juseyo ~

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Priye, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Priye

Priye Mushmom

Jul 20, 2017
    Male
    California
    7:32 AM
    Priye
    Priest
    Influence
    Can we add the black and gold seal chairs?
    [​IMG]
    or even a new re-colored one like white [edited, ty Marcus!]
    Not sure how we should obtain them but I would like them each for my characters.

There should be more hairstyles added too because imo there's only like 2 or 3 god-tier male hairstyles in legends. The others are okay-ish I guess but also overused.
    Maybe add them during events or something but there's really good hairstyles out there like:
    [​IMG]
    or
    [​IMG]
    Not sure about female hairstyles but I'll leave that up to the girls and/or catfishes of Maple.

I'm making a k-pop boy-group with my maple characters but I'm struggling to create my 5th and 6th one bc there's just not enough hairstyles that's aesthetic atm.
    I might make a k-pop girl-group *cough inspired by twice* in the future (so I'll request for female hairstyles next time), but as for now, just the boys.

ty.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Yozich

Yozich Wolfspider

Jul 9, 2015
    Male
    Pluto
    4:32 PM
    Taka/Icetap/Sake
    Hero, I/L Arch Mage, Corsair
    ~Demure~
    I'm on board with the different coloured seals!

The white one actually exists already c:

http://nxcache.Neckson.net/umbraco/4147/g1al5j7.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    I would LOVE more seals! They are adorable <3

How do I obtain the white one? MapleF14

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yozich

Yozich Wolfspider

Jul 9, 2015
    Male
    Pluto
    4:32 PM
    Taka/Icetap/Sake
    Hero, I/L Arch Mage, Corsair
    ~Demure~
    Oh I meant, the white one already exists.. in maple SlimeGrin Not in Legends unfortunately.

Since Priye suggested a re-coloured white one

5. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
  6. OP
    OP
    Priye

Priye Mushmom

Jul 20, 2017
    Male
    California
    Priye
    Priest
    Influence
    Yup I think the other color seal chairs already exist (since I found the picture off maplestory.design)
    I hope the Legends staff will add these colors!

7. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

3:32 PM
    I think vince posted a few times that new hairstyles will be added during events or releases of new areas :) So you might get these hairstyles at the next event (there have been new male hairstyles in the summer patch, october patch and december patch so it doesnt happen THAT rarely to be honest)

Also, the White Seal Cushion is actually a reward from CWPQ - the staff said they are planning this in the future :
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/future-endgame-content-in-maplelegends.13854/

As for the black, gold and custom seal cushions -> Easy to add / add customs
    I personally prefer event chairs / chairs that are hard to obtain (like boss chairs) - the blue and pink seal cushions were worth a LOT when they were released and now they are pretty cheap ~3mil because erasers arent rare at all.
    Originally, the black and gold were Gachapon exclusive and pretty expensive/rare...

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. merky

merky Mr. Anchor

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    10:32 PM
    Crusader
    +1 for more cushions and hair! I hope more hairstyles will be available normally other than through events.

Likey~!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Brie

Brie Mushmom

Jun 28, 2017
    Female
    9:32 AM
    Tundra
    I/L Arch Mage
    Influence
    now what if your k-pop group was based on the seasonal event hair styles (v-day/spring, anniversary, summer, halloween/fall, winter/x-mas?)
    Anyways, I agree and there are plenty of hairstyles gms adds on a monthly basis, so quite easy to find your aesthetic and request those in the cash shop thread!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Angel

Angel Horny Mushroom

Feb 20, 2016
    AmateraSUN/UgLee/Korilakkuma
    Bishop
    Cafe
    nice

• Like Like x 1
  11. likey

likey Timer