1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

how to Crimsonwood Exchange quest?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by House M.D., Jan 11, 2018.

1. House M.D.

House M.D. Horny Mushroom

Apr 1, 2015
    6:21 AM
    so I wanna do the Crimsonwood Exchange quest, but it says:

"This can only be done after the player has become an ally of the Raven Ninja Clan"

So my question is, how do I become an ally of the Raven Ninja Clan? What quests do I have to do? There's like a hundred different quests in NLC and I don't wanna have to do all of them.

2. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    9:21 AM
    If i remember correctly its somewhere on the lines of jack/john barricade? (Dont know exact name).
    He's the npc in the big ben tower.
    Pretty much on the lines of getting the nlc chair.

3. bunniescool

bunniescool Horny Mushroom

Mar 21, 2017
    Male
    9:21 AM
    Bunniescool
    Night Lord
    Animals
    Turn in 50 Phantom seeds for a quest with Taggrin, then turn in Map of Phantom Forest to the same dude.
    To get map of Phantom Forest, you gotta do:
    Subani's Legacy(Discovery, Transgression, Deliverance), Lost!, ReVersal, Finding Jack, and Lost in Translation.

• Informative Informative x 3
  4. OP
    OP
    House M.D.

House M.D. Horny Mushroom

Apr 1, 2015
    6:21 AM
    Yup, that was it! I am now able to do the Crimsonwood exchange quest.

Thanks a bunch,

• Agree Agree x 2