1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Double Uppercut Crashes Game

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Timbit, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Timbit

Timbit Slime

Oct 20, 2017
    Male
    12:59 AM
    Beignet
    Brawler
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Whenever I try to use double uppercut on my brawler the game crashes.
    What is supposed to happen?: The skill double uppercut is supposed to execute
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Was training in Ludi, put a point into the skill only to have it not work.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Have other brawlers/buccs test it out?
    Extra information (optional): At first I thought it was the rush bug so I restarted pc but it still didn't work. All the other skills I have work fine like corkscrew blow. (haven't put a point into backspin blow yet so dont know if it works) Ive also tried using the skill from the skill window, changing hot keys, changing channels, changing weapon, all that good stuff. Any help is appreciated. Also I have Poof's updated skill edit so that might be a reason for the crash.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    9:59 AM
    Moderator Post
    Can you try it without Ninnies edits just to make sure its not that?

3. OP
    OP
    Timbit

Timbit Slime

Oct 20, 2017
    Male
    12:59 AM
    Beignet
    Brawler
    Looks like it was the cosmetic edit. I probably should've tested that first. Thanks for the fast reply!

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    9:59 AM
    Moderator Post
    May want report it to PoofcakesPoofcakes 's thread since she probably want fix that.