1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 DC while CC_ing

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Frirai, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Frirai

Frirai Slime

Jun 23, 2017
    3:24 AM
    Every time i change channel, i have 50% chance to dc while doing so. I've tried to @gm and they told me it could be my cash item problem but i tried removing all of them and i still dc at times. Also tried reinstalling the whole client but still to no avail. Some also mention that it could be my weak connection but i'm connecting using LAN cable and believe that its not the cause of my disconnection. Have also tried on windows, full screen, single client, double client and etc.. still have a chance of disconnecting which so ever. It becomes annoying when hunting for mini bosses or GM buffs or echo. So please do advice.

2. OP
    OP
    Frirai

Frirai Slime

Jun 23, 2017
    any reply for this?

3. Jaina

Jaina Mixed Golem

Jun 29, 2017
    3:24 PM
    Jaina/Alleria/Keyes
    I/L Arch Mage
    Crowns
    Can confirm that as a Mac user, I face this issue too!*

4. OP
    OP
    Frirai

Frirai Slime

Jun 23, 2017
    i'm a window user though... it does not like dc dc.. its like my whole screen is black and just remain black screen.. i have to ALT + ENTER to change to window then i close the window and restart my client... other characters will see my characters hanging in the air and just stays there forever