1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Crashes When Logging On With Main Character

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by thechendrew, Jan 27, 2018.

1. thechendrew

thechendrew Blue Snail

Dec 15, 2017
    Male
    2:21 PM
    thechendrew
    I/L Mage
    Simplex
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): When I log in with my main (thechendrew), it shows the very left side of Henesys for a split second and then the game crashes.
    What is supposed to happen?: not crash when i do that
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: First it crashed when i used a nearest town scroll at the map where luke is to go to Henesys. Every time I try to log in again it happens
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional): I have downloaded the latest version of the client, I tried turning my computer off and on again, other characters on this account work fine and are able to log in without crashing

2. Rupert

Rupert Slime

Jan 1, 2018
    Male
    12:21 AM
    same happends to me with any char at the FM

3. torts

torts Blue Snail

Jan 27, 2018
    7:21 AM
    Beginner
    Exactly same thing happened to me. Even using scrolls where luke is.

4. Misaki

Misaki Blue Snail

Jan 27, 2018
    Male
    7:21 AM
    Murasakimono
    Magician
    Same thing happened to me. Waiting for a solution.

5. Fuyohh

Fuyohh Red Snail

Jan 24, 2018
    5:21 AM
    Fuyohh
    Chief Bandit
    Same here, waiting for a solution @ my thread too :/ hope this fixes soon or my character is forever stucked at ludibrium town doing nothing but dc

6. Piety

Piety (ㆆᴗㆆ)/ Retired Staff

Apr 4, 2017
    5:21 PM
    Centaur & Chaste
    Which version of the newest patch are you guys running? Is it Rev1 or Rev2? A secondary patch was released shortly after the first one to fix some issues, If you haven't gotten that yet.

7. Fuyohh

Fuyohh Red Snail

Jan 24, 2018
    5:21 AM
    Fuyohh
    Chief Bandit
  8. Piety

Piety (ㆆᴗㆆ)/ Retired Staff

Apr 4, 2017
    5:21 PM
    Centaur & Chaste
    If one of you is available, please poke me on Discord, I'd like to try something!

EDIT: Fuyohh's issue is unrelated to the patch since it's been happening for like a week now, but for the others, please let me know if you forgot to patch/if you didn't have Rev2!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018