1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Adding more voting websites/options/ways to get a bit more NX

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Ukiyo, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Ukiyo

Ukiyo Red Snail

Feb 17, 2018
    Male
    6:36 PM
    Ukiyo
    Priest
    Noobula
    I'll keep it short

It would have been nice if we had another voting option, or a daily way (like forum points into NX or something similar) to get a little bit more NX every day.

The doesn't need to be game breaking. (around 1~3k on top of the 5k we are currently getting)

It will support our server by getting more people in by adding the server to another website, or the forums by making people posting/making new threads. (without spamming of course)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    5:36 PM
    Moderator Post
    So which other website did you had in mind? :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Ukiyo

Ukiyo Red Snail

Feb 17, 2018
    Male
    Ukiyo
    Priest
    Noobula
    I'm not an expert, and I'm not sure which ones are the most popular.

But IMO, It can definitely help both our server's population and players (mostly the new players who just started and haven't collected much NX yet, and need the extra NX to finish off a costume part etc etc)

So I ran a little search on google and found some websites: First two were XtremeTop100 and TopG. (followed up by Gtop, which we are already voting there.)

The others seemed too unpopulated and not worth the effort.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Cora

Cora Selkie Jr.

Apr 3, 2017
    Female
    Germany
    Nier/EviHs
    mhm that could help if gtop has another server problem ( though it has been stable for a while now :3)

5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Problem is that none of these other sites use pingback, which means people will just click vote and close the browser without actually voting. Also, the traffic of those other sites are awful compared to GTOP, and GTOP is already not THAT great. Only reason GTOP brings traffic is because so many servers use it and people looking for new servers check it daily.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    12:36 PM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    There are other relevant sites besides GTOP? :roflmao:

• Like Like x 2
  7. OP
    OP
    Ukiyo

Ukiyo Red Snail

Feb 17, 2018
    Male
    Ukiyo
    Priest
    Noobula
    I understand.
    I'll try to think about some other way!

8. Healer

Healer Windraider

Apr 26, 2015
    Male
    You already get 5k which is more than enough. I don't support this idea and the fact that you joined today and already asking for more legends cash doesn't help either MapleF3

9. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    11:36 AM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    more legends cash pls, i dont want to look like krillin no more

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  10. TheDude

TheDude Selkie Jr.

Jun 13, 2016
    Male
    Canada, eh?
    11:36 AM
    Prometheus/1979/Starkiller
    but krillin landed android 18 though. even though hes short and has no nose. let that sink in

11. OP
    OP
    Ukiyo

Ukiyo Red Snail

Feb 17, 2018
    Male
    Ukiyo
    Priest
    Noobula
    I only joined the forums yesterday, yes. I do not see any problem with giving a suggestion such as this one neither.

Just because my suggestion wasn't to your liking, doesn't mean that you should leave your negativity in here, so the one who isn't really helping is really only you.

Begone evil spirit MapleF8

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. HadjiMojahid

HadjiMojahid Red Snail

Feb 12, 2018
    Male
    Thief
    as a person who just got into the game and leveling at a really fast rate, Having limited inventory is really making the experience bitter, I don't really care about the cosmetics I just want to max my inventory slots already, I created another 'storage' character and it's already 4 slots away from being full as well :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    8:36 AM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    I personally feel like 5k nx a day is fine. Yes, it does take some time to save up enough nx, but it has never been terribly slow that I feel the need to increase the amount. I always feel like I have just enough nx to buy everything I need (cosmetics, owls, gacha tickets...etc). Of course, as I started to do hp washing, I would have to sacrifice some luxurious spending, that means less gacha tickets, no tp rocks, etc. At the end, it mostly comes down to how you plan and spend your nx.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1