1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Lf> Priest (95+) for Himes Duo

Discussion in 'Parties' started by Poogles, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Poogles

Poogles Slime

Aug 4, 2017
    Male
    Texas, U.S.
    7:41 AM
    Poogles, Poogies, Poogle, Poogie
    Dark Knight, Bishop, Night Lord, Shadower
    Guildless
    Hello! MapleF2 I am a Chief Bandit currently looking for a Priest (95+) to grind with at Himes using lure / bombing method. I am available (online) most weekdays / all weekends.

IGN: Poogies
    Discord: Poogles#5231

~ Feel free to leave your IGN below, DM in Discord or send BL request in-game! MapleF14 ~

Edit: Since I've reached level 120, this is less of a priority for me now. Big thanks to all of you guys who joined me along the way - the grind was fantastic! :heart::heart::heart:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  2. Soyourken

Soyourken Dark Stone Golem

Jun 24, 2017
    Male
    8:41 PM
    Soyourken
    Shadower
    Family
    Your level matters. Because you are doing the bulk of the damage they are leeching from you. If you are 90 and they are 82 they can expect almost
    No exp. The priest can either be higher level than you or 5 levels below you. If the priest is 95 you reach leech range of Himes so it stops mattering for the priest.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Poogles

Poogles Slime

Aug 4, 2017
    Male
    Texas, U.S.
    7:41 AM
    Poogles, Poogies, Poogle, Poogie
    Dark Knight, Bishop, Night Lord, Shadower
    Guildless
    Thank you for letting me know! I have edited my post to include this requirement.

Edit: I am now only looking for 95+ Priests.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1