1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Oh hai Maplers

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by BumiMage, Mar 3, 2018.

1. BumiMage

BumiMage Mano

Jan 17, 2018
    Male
    4:34 AM
    BumiMage
    Bishop
    Hogwarts
    This is my first private server ever and i gotta say I've been having a blast playing through the old maple again! End of 2017 i was watching YouTube and i came across someone who was talking about Maple Legends. At first i was hesitant on downloading a private sever because i didn't want to get malware or a virus. So i kept on researching about Maple Legends because i was interested and i saw more videos on it then i was like you know what ill give it a try! and here i am 2 months later i have a Level 89 Marauder and a Level 80 Priest. I've met some really nice people. im so glad i joined this server! Thank you to the staff for letting me relive my memories I've had with my old friends back on GMS. Keep on working hard you're doing great!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Yatayata

Yatayata Mixed Golem

Jan 19, 2018
    Female
    Yatayata
    Brawler
    Abyss
    You're great people's too Bumi. Glad to be in an alliance with you!

3. Codemarshank

Codemarshank Slime

Feb 28, 2018
    Male
    Florida
    Vexna
    Bishop
    ThotzRUs
    Oh hai Bumi. I'm an actual newb to the server, just started this week. I've played quite a few private servers, including OdinMS, the very first. Like I said I've only been here a short time but this definitely seems like one of the better servers I've been on. It's very nice to meet you!

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    10:34 AM
    Moderator Post
    Good to hear the experience have been well for you! If you ever came across problems or have questions let us know SlimeGrin

5. OP
    OP
    BumiMage

BumiMage Mano

Jan 17, 2018
    Male
    BumiMage
    Bishop
    Hogwarts
    Haha im glad to be apart of it! i hope i get to know you guys more!

6. OP
    OP
    BumiMage

BumiMage Mano

Jan 17, 2018
    Male
    BumiMage
    Bishop
    Hogwarts
    Nice nice! if you wana add me to buddy you can :) BumiBuc

7. OP
    OP
    BumiMage

BumiMage Mano

Jan 17, 2018
    Male
    BumiMage
    Bishop
    Hogwarts
    i did came across an issue none of the staff haven't responded yet to a thread but do you want me to DM you on discord about it?

8. NugZeh

NugZeh Slimy Retired Staff

May 6, 2017
    Male
    UK
    9:34 AM
    Welcome to the server!

• Friendly Friendly x 1