1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

A Gift for Coco (Mac)

本贴由 Ethereal 2018-03-05 发布于‘Closed/Resolved’。

1. Ethereal

Ethereal Slime

2018-02-21
    Hayward, California
    05:47
    EtherealAlan
    Priest
    PantyRaid
    Description of the bug: The game crashes when trying to complete the Valentine's Day quest in which you make a chocolate basket for Coco from Ace of Hearts.
    What is supposed to happen?: The quest is supposed to reward you 1 Chocolate Basket and 3 Sweet Valentine's Day Chocolate.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: The bug only happens on the Mac Version of MapleLegends when trying to complete the quest.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug: Obtain all 4 required ingredients, talk to Ace of Hearts to complete the quest.
    Extra information: I tried to complete the quest 3 times on my Mac, twice before re-installing the update (which I already installed). Finally, I decided to try it on my Windows PC and the quest worked fine so it may be a Mac Only problem.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

2014-09-09
    14:47
  3. OP
    OP
    Ethereal

Ethereal Slime

2018-02-21
    Hayward, California
    05:47
    EtherealAlan