1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings!!! ^_^

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by farewell, Mar 4, 2018.

1. farewell

farewell Mano

Sep 4, 2017
    Male
    10:36 AM
    Aromanticism
    Cleric
    Nebula
    Hey guys,

I'm Ian. I'm a barista and a freelance graphic designer/illustrator based in Texas! I've played MapleStory off and on for I have no idea how many years at this point. I downloaded Legends a while back but never actually got on and played. I've been loving the feel of the game. I've forgotten what it's like barely getting enough money to buy potions. I'm maining a Bishop and I know that people make Bishops to fund their other characters but this class is the only one that was ever enjoyable to me other than maybe I/L Mage. I definitely enjoy supporting classes over DPS to the face classes. I look forward to giving out free leech to you guys!

Feel free to add me in game (IGN: Aromanticisim)!

If you want to hit me up about things other than Maple, my interests include:
    -Coffee
    -Art/Design
    -Music! Indie, Rap, Pop....(Bon Iver, Moses Sumney, James Blake, Chance the Rapper, Big Thief, Kanye, Earl Sweatshirt, Vampire Weekend, Rostam, Adam French, Lorde, Charlie XCX, Franz Ferdinand, Phoenix)
    -Film (LOVE MOVIES!)

Thanks for reading my rambling introduction! Hit me up! Let's be friends!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    5:36 PM
    Moderator Post
    Welcome!