1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The greatest comeback? trihard

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by xNivx, Mar 17, 2018.

1. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    8:52 AM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Hiii~ ♥

Had a lot of shit happening since i've been here which includes close family member dieing, endless world trip which resulted in staying over at the home country + serving at the army there as a part of my religion.

Really wish everything ends soon so I can play again with my favorite people ^~^
    Stealing your banner nubjuleznubjulez for this one MapleF3

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 10
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

3:52 PM
    WELCOME BACK NIV <33333333333333333333333 LONG TIME NO SEE :O ITS BEEN SO LONG. My condolences for your family.

Im greatful to have you back<3 im a bit inactive lately though but the guild is still poppin'

I will relog and make you junior master once more most probably tomorrow :D<3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    4:52 PM
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    DAAAAMN NIV!!!! YOU ARE ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE welcome back booooyyy SlimeGrin (i hope everything is better now <3 )

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Jase

Jase Mixed Golem

May 18, 2017
    Male
    Brampton, ON
    10:52 AM
    Forever
    Assassin
    Legacy
    wtf i was literally talking about you just yday in legends disc

WELCOME BACK MUH NIVVA <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    4:52 PM
    NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Shoo came back she was lookin for u bby

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. GilDesuka

GilDesuka Capt. Latanica

Nov 6, 2016
    Earth
    5:52 PM
    Kotone, JellyFish, Yesterday, ApplePi
    Beginner, Islander, I/L Wizard, Bandit
    AAAAAGSHNAJ NIVVVV!! 7@+@=%@= <3 <3 <3 3 3 3 3 3 :heart::heart::heart::heart:I'm so happy to see you're back!!
    I saw you deleted you discord and was worried that something happened, but couldn't contact you to ask ;; so sorry to hear about your relative, I hope they will rest peacefully...

Anyway glad to hear you're better now and I hope everything will only get better for you! <3

ALSO, home country? Army? Did you go back to the US or could you mean..??? 0.0 :O

7. OP
    OP
    xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    8:52 AM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    I'll hit u up on discord in few days, I deleted every single internet tracking to avoid playing/getting on the computer to deal with the irl shit

• Great Work Great Work x 2