1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Gachapon for islanders?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by pannenkoek, Mar 23, 2018.

1. pannenkoek

pannenkoek Horny Mushroom

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    8:10 PM
    xBowMaster
    Marksman
    GoedVerhaal!
    Dear Maplers,

I am wondering if it is possible to add a gachapon to amherst or southperry. I do think this is kind of funny for the islanders that actually stay on the island.

The situation now is that the tickets found will be transfered to other characters which then can use them off the island. But wouldnt it be nice to spend these tickets on the character on the island? Also I would not even mind if the same gachapon rules and drops are used. Such that the level requirement is still at lv45/50 (not sure which one is the requirement again). But having a nice option to get cooler equips on the island.

It would not destroy anything, as it would only be for the looks of equips/ clothes and scrolling fun. As the monsters will be 1 hitted by lv 45/50 anyway.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. Syncrinity

Syncrinity Mushmom

Mar 19, 2018
    Male
    2:10 PM
    Invalidate
    Cleric
    Circus
    I don't speak for the Islanders, so take my opinions with a grain of salt.

Most of the people there are there because they like the simplicity of maple Island. Allowing them to gain access to the highest level weapons and best scrolls would be the opposite of what they want. I think the majority of the island players just want to casually grind with things from events or other drops.

You would be hard pressed to find an islander that wants access to end game content.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 7
  3. Awleh

Awleh Mr. Anchor

Apr 18, 2017
    Male
    Norway
    8:10 PM
    Awleh
    Chief Bandit, Shadower
    Demure
  4. Zebezian

Zebezian Master Chronos Retired Staff

Sep 17, 2017
    Male
    Zebezian
    Paladin
    Honor
    If Islanders ever got Gacha, I'm gonna crack open a thread to get Gacha for Campers. MapleF14

5. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    11:10 AM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    interesting idea! i would against the suggestion, but my opinion weights nothing as i will never get to play gacha on maple island MapleF3

6. Piety

Piety (ㆆᴗㆆ)/ Retired Staff

Apr 4, 2017
    Centaur & Chaste
    I think SyncrinitySyncrinity explained it pretty well; people who play Islanders probably don't want to have everyone running around with Sky Skis.

It would also be pretty weird, as a new player joining a ''nostalgic'' v62 server, to run into a Gachapon before you've even left the Island. It gives a very custom feel to the server.

• Agree Agree x 1