1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Ponk, May 15, 2018.

1. Ponk

Ponk Blue Snail

May 6, 2018
    Male
    3:21 AM
    Crossbowman
    Greetings.

This is my second week on MapleLegends, and I figured I'd try to make some connections with an introduction.

I'm a Swedish guy who has a interest in older versions of MapleStory where the game still had a soul. Nostalgia is strong. I used to play GMS and EMS back in the day. Now I've bounced around different private servers for a while, trying to find one that suits me. Started with MapleRoyals a couple of years ago, then moved on to MapleStory Global (rip player base), tried some MapleBeta, and now I'm back to v62 on Legends.

What drew me in was the great support for quests, and the openness of the people in charge of the server.

Add me in game if you'd like. Ign: Ponk
    Crossbowman on the verge of Sniper.

See you in game!

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Welcome!

3. cheeseed

cheeseed Slime

Apr 1, 2018
    Male
    Netherlands
    CheeseeD
    Priest, Bandit
    Welcome I hope u enjoy it.
    If u are looking for a guild you are always welcome.

Add Orgineel for buddy always nice to have more friends