1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

hi!! :^)

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by dimples, Feb 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dimples

dimples Blue Snail

Feb 21, 2018
    Female
    4:15 PM
    hey! my name's kelly, i'm 18 & from socal! i forgot my acc so i'm prob gonna make a new one, haven't decided on ign yet haha, but i decided to download this server again because maple makes me hella nostalgic & gms is rly different now :( i love graphic design, kr&b & english r&b, and binge-watching kdrama.
    probably gonna be playing on and off b/c college is death but excited to meet some of you and experience maple nostalgia together!! woooo

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    7:15 PM
    Welcomes to legends! (or rather Welcome Back?)
    If you'd like to recover your lost account (given that you provide enough evidence that it is indeed yours),
    You can do so on the forums "Account Recovery"

3. Yatayata

Yatayata Mixed Golem

Jan 19, 2018
    Female
    7:15 PM
    Yatayata
    Brawler
    Abyss
    If you can't recover your account and have to start again, THAT'S OK! WELCOME BACK! I hope you enjoy your time back as I have enjoyed mine. If you need goofy people to play with, add me. My IGN is Yatayata.

4. OP
    OP
    dimples

dimples Blue Snail

Feb 21, 2018
    Female
    4:15 PM
    figured out my acc! my ign is Kelloggs, i just added you :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Rim

Rim Snail

Jun 2, 2018
    Male
    1:15 AM
    pinjataboy
    Beginner
    Hi, i have been offline from maplelegends for a while since my account had been deleted or something i actually had 2 accounts one for leeching the other one at the jesters....
    i guess my IGN was ItsEasy i dont know anymore... when i wanted to log in to the website with my account information it says account doesn't match or exists while im sure i have played this server for a while...

6. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    1:15 AM
    Moderator Post
    Please make a thread in account recovery section. We don't delete accounts and never will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.