1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium 1 pet working very well 1 pet buggy as hell

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Bonkorn, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Bonkorn

Bonkorn Timer

Dec 16, 2017
    5:48 AM
    Bonkorn, Iclyn, Magicorn
    Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop
    Promise
    I used to have racoon pet for months but now pet equip patch causing my red ribbon it not equippable by racoon pet anymore so i go back to brown kitty which is dead. I revived it then, the bug goes now:
    1. Kitty disappears after changing channel while racoon don't.
    2. Kitty becomes dried after feeding it but back to alive after changing channel while racoon don't becomes dead after feeding it.
    Not sure if this just applies to certain pets that does not has to be dried once and revived OR only dried once and revived, for one or two of the bug.
    Racoon pet is obtained from 3rd anniversary event / hide and seek quest and didin't dried once yet.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    2:48 PM
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    Also, to add to this, every time I log in and activate my pet I have to re-equip my red ribbon on my blue husky.

3. OP
    OP
    Bonkorn

Bonkorn Timer

Dec 16, 2017
    5:48 AM
    Bonkorn, Iclyn, Magicorn
    Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop
    Promise
    This bug is just hella weird. I realized i had 2 kitties in inventory, 1 alive (revived) 1 dried.
    After messing them by moving in and out from the cash storage. It's fixed, for both "poofs after cc" and "dries after feeding".
    Having more than 1 same pet at once will make just hella lots of bugs. Please get this DRIED kitty off me.

EDIT: +Having more than 1 same pet at once will just make hella lots of bugs.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  4. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    5:48 PM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    SaltSalt i think is having a similar issue with his pinkbean pet or he cannot re-equip it at all anymore?

5. Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    2:48 PM
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    I can re-equip mine. It just doesn't stay equipped. Every-time the pet goes back and I have to double click him to bring him back out the ribbon ends up in my inventory and I have to re-equips.

The issue you are describing someone else has reported as well. Kim said that's because certain pets are not meant to be able to equip the red ribbon. Fennec Fox was one of these and I'm guessing Pink Bean is too and I believe you will no longer be able to equip your ribbons to these pets.

6. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    5:48 PM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    SaltSalt REKT right as u buy new pet OnionDead

I shall pray for your soul to 14 speed the headphones.

• Friendly Friendly x 1