1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Progress Blog] Bapasy's Story

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vestillian, Jun 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. vestillian

vestillian Red Snail

Jun 5, 2017
    Male
    1:23 PM
    [​IMG]
    Hey legends, here is where I will blog about the progress towards my goals in MapleLegends.

I’ve been playing Maplestory Europe since ~2007 (I was still in primary school back then.. heh). Back then I chose to be a F/P Mage, I thought it was pretty cool to throw around fire. When I finally got to level 30 I realised there were no explosions before level 70, I got to the conclusion it wasn’t worth my time and quit. I played a bit post-big bang, got to level 165-ish on an evan, then quit again because I thought the game was too fast-paced. I longed for the long old-school grinds, where every level takes hours of work, every quest feels like a challenge and a godly item would be to get a pan lid. This is my personal quest to revive the dream and get to the old-school Maple end-game-fantasy.

I am a casual player (play about 2hrs every day on average), as I am pretty busy in real life with university and social stuff. Besides ML I also sometimes play League of Legends and Old-school Runescape.

The character I am playing at this moment is Baptism (level 82 Priest), I thought this would be a good starter to help boost my future bossing character and make some start-up mesos. If you want to chat or train together add me in game!

[​IMG]
    Short term (one small step at a time):
    - Become a priest
    (achieved on 19-5-2018)
    - Get a silver deputy star (achieved on 28-5-2018)
    - Get to level 90
    - Finish Alcaster's questline to get The Magic Rocks
    - Make enough mesos to scroll my zhelmet

Long term (end-game fantasy):
    - Become a bishop
    - Get enough funds for decent pirate equips
    - Become a corsair
    & look as cool as Apostasy on the left of the header -cough

- Kill every boss in the game

I’ll be posting a screenshot of every accomplishment I achieved. I hope you’ll enjoy reading about my journey as much as I do fulfilling it!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    vestillian

vestillian Red Snail

Jun 5, 2017
    Male
    Small update: Added a new short-term goal to finish Alcaster's questline to get The Magic Rocks..
    Also got to level 83! ^-^

3. OP
    OP
    vestillian

vestillian Red Snail

Jun 5, 2017
    Male
    New update: i threw a 70% scroll on my zhelm and blew it up..... MapleF4not sure how to recover from that damage since I am broke now and can't afford a new one.'

Also I got to level 76 c:

4. Cora

Cora Selkie Jr.

Apr 3, 2017
    Female
    Germany
    Nier/EviHs
    ohh thats easy

go gs6 or old mine and farm drops or golden tooth

on my cleric i farmed my zak helmet with zak pre quest items. it was kinda funny xd

5. Stow

Stow Mixed Golem

Apr 30, 2017
    7:23 PM
    Dazzle
    Magician
    theres a few quests in mushroom shrine/showa town with good rewards (30% shoe jump for example), do check them out!