1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Level 200 Medal's

Discussion in 'Not Possible to Add' started by Iced, Jun 7, 2018.

Would you like to see Level 200 Medal's added into the game?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iced

Iced Horny Mushroom

Apr 13, 2017
    Male
    12:03 PM
    Iced / Foul
    I/L Arch Mage
    Beaters
    So this suggestion is a little random but I was wondering what people would think about the addition of Level 200 Medal's? I know that Kim and the other GM's like the fact that there are no Medal's in Maplelegends because it keeps everything neat and clean, which I do agree with. But what would you think if Level 200 Medal's were added into the game?

My thoughts:
    Level 200 is a hard level to get and with that there have always been rewards. One of them is the Red Draco that everyone shares and then there is your forever spot on the rankings. The Level 200 Medal's were also a big achievement and they have always looked nice and deadly at the same time. For a game that has no medal's, earning the Level 200 Medal would give you a tiny but nice stat boost. The look and the prestige of seeing the Wiseman, Legendary Thief, Gallant Warrior, Lord Sniper and King Pirate Medal's were always inspiring as well. There are only 24 Level 200's at the moment so adding these medal's shouldn't cause too much of a mess but that is just what I think.

How to add them if the idea is liked:
    So I'm pretty sure no one wants to see Dalair pop up, so I've thought of a way around that. Once you hit Level 200 or if you are level 200, a light bulb will appear and it will be your 1st Job Instructor. Have them congratulate the player on a massive accomplishment and have them tell the player to come visit them, they have something special for them! Then upon arrival and clicking on the quest provided, the Instructor will then give them the Level 200 Medal.

So overall, what do you think? Yes? No? Maybe so? Its just a suggestion I felt passionate enough about to make a thread.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    6:03 PM
    Moderator Post
    Its already said many many many times that medals are not supported in the v0.62 client as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Iced

Iced Horny Mushroom

Apr 13, 2017
    Male
    12:03 PM
    Iced / Foul
    I/L Arch Mage
    Beaters
    KimberlyKimberly Oh really? That I did not know. I didn't exactly do research before I made this thread so I didn't know it was just flat out impossible.

4. Brie

Brie Mushmom

Jun 28, 2017
    Female
    11:03 AM
    Tundra
    I/L Arch Mage
    Influence
    Medals are not supported, but the idea of having rings to replace the stats of the medals might be nice. Like the ellin ring (there was an ellin medal* w/ lesser stats in ms for completing the quest line as well) and the monster book ring would be pretty nice. Perhaps reaching certain level milestones could provide lesser stat rings too (like 70, 120 medals turned into rings).

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    7:03 PM
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    Even if it was possible, I'd say no. It just seems extra to me.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    6:03 PM
    Moderator Post
    Please go to the appropriate thread for the ring which act like a medal thing. I think its somewhere, but I am not going look for it. This one is closed, since it was purely for medals, which just isn't possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.