1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

L> Partner to marry (Doesn't have to be hooman)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Qwiox, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Qwiox

Qwiox Mr. Anchor

Dec 20, 2017
    Male
    Los Angeles
    7:42 AM
    GhenghisKhan
    Hero
    Beaters
    Hello everyone, With the release of APQ, I am currently looking for self validation...I mean a lifelong partner, by asking for a hand/feet in marriage. I have a few specifications on what exactly I'm looking for and what I can offer to the table.

My Ideal type:
    Thicc
    Gucci
    Must Internet
    Preferably human and female, but if you've recently turned trans in the past 2 months and still have a penis then I'm game
    2 boobs if female, 3 depending on the occasion

Why you should obey me:
    Failure at life who tries to take the easiest route possible
    I'm in debt
    Drink all day and never work
    I always complain it's society's fault for not giving me a chance to show my potential

***This is what I look like when I fancy, so prepare yourself for orgasmic pleasures that you will never experience again***
    [​IMG]

Don't be afraid to let everyone know about this listing. I'm willing to be flexible and I promise not to bite...maybe just a little

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. holys

holys Red Snail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    5:42 PM
    XHolyX
    Magician
  3. Khalili

Khalili Orange Mushroom

Mar 30, 2018
    Female
    Brazil
    11:42 AM
    Totemie
    Fighter
    SweetDream
    Interesting, too bad i'm lesbian. MapleF12
    But good lucky out there, i'm actually looking for one too SlimeGrin

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Qwiox

Qwiox Mr. Anchor

Dec 20, 2017
    Male
    Los Angeles
    7:42 AM
    GhenghisKhan
    Hero
    Beaters
    Playing hard to get huh, now I definitely want you like popeye's steak fried chicken dinner

• Agree Agree x 1