1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Echo of Hero Dispels

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Brie, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Brie

Brie Mushmom

Jun 28, 2017
    Female
    11:17 AM
    Tundra
    I/L Arch Mage
    Influence
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Echo of Hero Buff dispels/de-buffs when hit by monster de-buff/dispel.
    What is supposed to happen?: Echo of Hero is not supposed to be dispel-able (is this a word?) pre-big bang.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: At Pap, it dispelled all buffs including echo while i was on the ground. All buffs but echo should have faded.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Go to pap or horntail or sharks and force shark to dispel or wait for pap/ht to dispel/de-buff
    Extra information (optional): At around 9:44 you'll see HT de-buff and echo is unaffected. This was pre-bb but after cubes were introduced as I could not find an older video:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Manohjay

Manohjay Horny Mushroom

Jun 27, 2017
    United States
    12:17 PM
    YNWA
    Night Lord
    Influence
    Update your profile to level 200 pls.

3. OP
    OP