1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello! (please don't delete my account)

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by VitaminC, Jun 9, 2018.

1. VitaminC

VitaminC Snail

May 29, 2018
    Male
    9:17 AM
    Hello! I've stopped lurking to post this because I got a friendly gray notice at the top of my screen telling me that my account might be deleted if I don't post. My name is VitaminC here, but that was taken in-game, so I've got Resident (Cleric) and Quark (Bandit). You can call me Matt if you'd like.

This is the first MS private server I've tried playing seriously since I GMed a high-rate v55 server in... 2009 maybe? It was called PickleMS, if anyone remembers it. God, it's really been a while. I don't know if I'll be here long, but I've had a pretty good time so far, so we'll see what happens. Shoutout to all the people I've LPQed with, you guys were great. Except the afkers. You guys sucked.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:17 PM
    Moderator Post
    The inactivity message doesn't say anything about deleting accounts because we don't do that.

Hello regardless though!