1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you feelin' lucky? Well do ya, punk?

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by KatieGoLucky, Jun 14, 2018.

1. KatieGoLucky

KatieGoLucky Blue Snail

Jun 14, 2018
    Female
    10:09 AM
    KatieGoLucky
    F/P Wizard
    Hey, my name is Katie. I'm 26 and started playing maple in 2007 or 2008... I may have gotten up to the level 90 something before I stopped playing/got a mac/whatever happened, lol.

Just looking for some in-game, chill friends~ I got a F/P mage again because I really wanted to finish what I started back in the day, haha.

I don't play super often because I work/go to school at night/author. I'm a huge NASA and Star Wars nerd. I love Grateful Dead. I spend most of my free time writing. I'm EST and hop on mostly at night to de-stresssssssss. I mostly spend my time in-game doing quests. Sometimes I like collecting gems/magic rocks/whatever things for my FM shop to sell super cheap, lol. It's just for fun~

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. HotPotato

HotPotato King Slime

Jun 7, 2018
    Female
    110% sure the title of this post is from a reference that I'm not getting (unfortunately).

Welcome! My name is Phonthip. I don't think I ever got that far in prebb maple, probably only lvl 55.

Here's my introduction post! Nice to meet you, hope to see you in-game ^_^

3. kronsch

kronsch Red Snail

Jun 10, 2018
    Male
    US
    9:09 AM
    mike230012
    Assassin
    Hey welcome, my name's Matt!! I'm real new but if you ever wanna hang and talk writing or something, I've done a little screenwriting as a hobby. My IGN is "mike230012" feel free to add me and say what's up and all that.

Nice to meet ya' :)

4. Noxa

Noxa Slime

Jun 26, 2017
    Welcome. I like doing quests as well, maybe we can help each other and do em together. Feel free to add: noxa

5. Khalili

Khalili Orange Mushroom

Mar 30, 2018
    Female
    Brazil
    11:09 AM
    Totemie
    Fighter
    SweetDream
    Hiya, Wecolme to Maple Legends! MapleF2
    We can be friends, yer gonna look for ya in there MapleF14

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Yatayata

Yatayata Mixed Golem

Jan 19, 2018
    Female
    Yatayata
    Brawler
    Abyss
    I dunno, did you fire 5 shots, or 6?

Welcome!!! You can add me in game at Sporkl, Yatayata, or Pastelle. If you are looking for people to chill with, there are a ton in my alliance! We even have movie nights!

• Friendly Friendly x 1