1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

I want to talk about eccentric job in MS

Discussion in 'Community' started by Dorang, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Dorang

Dorang Snail

Jun 25, 2018
    6:27 PM
    Beginner
    No
    Hello guys, I'm Korean maplestory user who play this game in 2006.

Today, I registered this community to study English & share my memory about eccentric class like str mage, Islander, ect.

I was very impressed by youtube movies about GMS Islander!

Because

I was an Islander too!

What was particularly impressive was GMS's islander community!

Because korea users were fascinated with standard procedure, then major users have persecuted eccentric guys!

So korean could not have a strange job's community.

But you guy's enjoyed that jobs(like all HP warrior) and made community! I love that attitude.

Let's talk about nostalgia about strange job!

Picture that I upload is the master of poison Str mage in korea.

Attached Files:

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. merky

merky Mr. Anchor

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    5:27 PM
    Crusader
    I tried to make a strength mage once too. Poison is probably the only viable option because of how Poison Mist works. It would have been fun to make an ice carver: freeze mobs, hack at the frozen statues, then freeze and hack, freeze and hack...

Back then HP warriors existed too. Pump all stats to HP, struggle all the way to second job... then max out Power Guard as quickly as possible.

3. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    5:27 PM
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    Welcome to Maple Island
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/islander-community-thread.5922/

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    11:27 AM
    Moderator Post
    The furthest I went was a perma beginner. Its actually pretty fun, but fact you can just leech it ruins it, IMO.

• Agree Agree x 1