1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

How to trust Zakum Helmet Service?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Flare, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Flare

Flare Orange Mushroom

Aug 3, 2016
    Male
    3:01 PM
    So I have a level 50+ character, done all of Zakum's prequests, got 20mil, and I'm interested in a Zakum Helmet, but I don't even know where to start. Sure, I can go to FM and say "B>zhelm service 20mil", but then, anyone can just have me pay them and run away with the cash.

Does anyone know what to do, who to refer to, how to know if someone is trustworthy, etc...?

Thanks.

2. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    2:01 PM
    Go on a Zakum Service Thread on the forums or look/ask in Discord, would be your best bet.

3. Azsim

Azsim Slime

Jun 29, 2018
    7:01 AM
    Simple, you don't pay until after your actually receive your helmet. That's pretty normal.

There are all kinds of things that could ruin someone's attempt to get a helmet after having paid, disconnects in battle either from the buyer or from the HB mule, being killed during the battle due to lag or the game just eating one of your pot uses, Zakum simply not dropping enough helmets to go around, etc.

You say you're buying a helmet, you meet up with the party in El Nath, you go through a mystic door to get to Zakum's chamber, you huddle in the left corner while trying to survive the battle, you pick up a helmet when the leader tells you to, you meet back together in El Nath or Free Market, and then you pay.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. OP
    OP
    Flare

Flare Orange Mushroom

Aug 3, 2016
    Male
    Thank you for the replies! This makes things easier... especially since I was sure that I had to pay first.

5. Jaina

Jaina Mixed Golem

Jun 29, 2017
    8:01 AM
    Jaina/Alleria/Keyes
    I/L Arch Mage
    Crowns
    Yep, from our experience most of the sellers in the game are trustworthy. If it puts you at ease, you can take screenshots of critical parts of the discussion/transactions. If anything goes wrong (e.g. touchwood, a scam) you can lodge a report on the forums. But hopefully that would not be needed as helms are sold on this server on a daily basis and our sellers are rather professional.

• Like Like x 3
  6. CoolDavid

CoolDavid Brown Teddy

Apr 19, 2018
    DavShad
    Shadower
    GuildLess
    Talk with iDuckyNL, pretty much best zak seller in game