1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Maplestory Hurt/Heal Game

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Zebezian, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    12:27 AM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Alright, Heal/Hurt related problems were found from Post #151 to now Post #179 are:

Post #168 by Kshyyman12Kshyyman12 Korean Folk Town was down at 4hp before your heal.
    Mushroom Shrine and even Showa Town were down at 3HP each
    So right now Heal Korean Folk Town (4) / Hust Showa Town (2) and Mushroom Shrine (2)

Post #170 by ShoeboxShoebox follows the error count from #168 on Showa Town.
    Hurt Showa Town (1)

Post #174 by iLovKimberlyiLovKimberly follows error count from #168 on Korean Folk Town.
    Hurt Korean Folk Town (3)

Post #175 by MottoMotto follows error count from #168 and #174 on Korean Folk Town.
    Hurt Korean Folk Town (2)

Post #178 by SYLegendSYLegend follows error count from #168 on Showa Town.
    Heal Showa Town (3)

Everything else is correct, happy hunting everyone!

2. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    3:27 PM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    So...according to the most recent chart posted by MottoMotto, I can kill Ellinia?

Heal: Temple of Time (4)
    Hurt: Ellinia (2), Orbis (3)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Oppps ProTatoProTato I did an error, I'll fix the table now.
    Ellinia is at 3HP before your post
    So your hurt will lower it to 2HP

4. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Aww...damn...too good to be true MapleF3_Origin

I edited my post to avoid further confusion

5. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Heal: Temple of Time (5)
    Hurt: Training Camp (2) Ellinia (1)

• Like Like x 1
  6. CuteyPiexP

CuteyPiexP Red Snail

Aug 26, 2017
    6:27 AM
    Beginner
    Heal Orbis (4)
    Hurt Ellinia (0), Training Camp (1)

• Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. CuteyPiexP

CuteyPiexP Red Snail

Aug 26, 2017
    Beginner
    bye bye fairy tree

• Like Like x 2
  8. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    If someone did post twice in a row, once on each side of the 24-hour period, that means they had to chew up the entire 23 hours and 59 minutes of the previous day before they posted, and then they will have to truly wait 24 hours before their next post. If enough people are posting, it doesn't matter if you use use this strategy - it would be no different if two people were on the same team and replied back-to-back. You're overthinking this. Besides, sometimes the time of the posting is a matter of convenience to the player. In my case, over this last week I've been visiting my sister, and I found the best time to reply was just after midnight. Now that I'm back home, I waited until the server went into maintenance. I reply in the 24-hour period which works for me. The other problem with a mandated 24-hour waiting period is that if you do not reply EXACTLY at the first opportunity you can, then your posts will get delayed over and over again until you are forced out of a post one day (like, if you posted at 11:59 PM, and the next day you miss that 11:59 and it rolls over to midnight...you missed a day's post.) If someone tried to post once every 20 hours, eventually there would be two posts in the same 24-hour period and so the second one would be invalid. If you'd like to check over all of my posts, I'm currently in the PDS zone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Rapskal

Rapskal Chronos

Nov 1, 2017
    Male
    8:27 AM
    Rapskal
    Night Lord
    Lost
    Heal: Temple of Time (6)
    Hurt: Amherst (6), Southperry (3)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jaina

Jaina Mixed Golem

Jun 29, 2017
    6:27 PM
    Jaina/Alleria/Keyes
    I/L Arch Mage
    Crowns
    NOOOOOO ELLINIA OnionF4OnionF4OnionF4

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Siao

Siao Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    WHAT THE. ELLINIA NOOOO.

Heal: Amherst (7)
    Hurt: Temple of Time (5) Training Camp (0)

• Like Like x 1
  12. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    Heal Amherst (8)
    Hurt Sleepywood (5), Boat Quay Town (3)

Time: 12th July 2018 1:10am GMT+8

• Like Like x 1
  13. IoIzor

IoIzor Capt. Latanica

Jun 8, 2015
    Islander
    Heal Amherst (9)
    Hurt Temple of Time (4) Boat Quay Town (2)

• Like Like x 1
  14. OP
    OP
    Zebezian

Zebezian Master Chronos Retired Staff

Sep 17, 2017
    Male
    6:27 PM
    Zebezian
    Paladin
    Honor
    I leave the forums for five seconds and things go crazy in the meantime.

I have done checking and double checking on the posts. There have been several notable errors, and there have been some minor ones. There have also been a couple judicial decisions on my part in terms of how to handle the situation. What I suggest to all of you is:

PLEASE READ THE MAIN POST FOR ACCURATE TOTALS BEFORE POSTING MORE. YOU MAY SEE VALUES WHICH ARE NOT WHAT YOU EXPECTED.

I would like to reaffirm that a user can post once per day. Thank you ChrizzChrizz for trying to help out with post enforcement, but I mentioned somewhere earlier in the thread that I don't want people to be inconvenienced with a 24-hour strict waiting period. Yes, it makes it harder to check, but if people are that desperate to cheat, then that is on their conscience.

For my own hurt/heal post (which is reflected on the OP update):

Heal Temple of Time (8) [Yes, it was off by quite a bit!]
    Hurt Korean Folk Town (2) and Showa Town (1)

Let me do a quick run-down of the kills!

noveenovee gets the first kill of this update by taking down Kampung Village as her third kill! Like many other areas in the game, nobody is probably going to miss this one. How did it survive for so long?

Next, we have the very first DOUBLE KILL of the game, and it will probably be the last one! Congrats to IoIzorIoIzor for this legendary achievement. New Leaf City turned over a new leaf and is now living out the rest of its existence in the metaphorical grave, and Ludibrium's toy block infrastructure crumbled underneath IoIzorIoIzor 's mighty hand.

noveenovee snipes YET ANOTHER area, Ulu Estate, for her fourth kill. What is this madness? Looks like Ulu Estate is finally having its estate sale. (Sorry ChrizzChrizz ! Novee's kill post will remain valid, and even though you also tried to kill Ulu, I still counted the rest of your post as valid)

Taipei 101 goes back to basics with MottoMotto teaching it the true meaning of pain and suffering. This is his second kill for the game!

The mighty Ellinia has fallen. Its executioner? CuteyPiexPCuteyPiexP . I hope you realize what you have done.

Finally, SiaoSiao secures her third kill by dispatching the Training Camp. Looks like the Camper community is nowhere near the Islander community, huh?

On a side note: Sorry ShoeboxShoebox , but I think you tried to kill Crimsonwood twice! It was already dead. OWCH.

Furthermore: iLovKimberlyiLovKimberly , you tried to hurt Sleepywood, which was already dead. Did you mean Sleepywood dungeon? Based on what you set the HP to (5), that's what I thought you meant, so I counted it as such. Let me know if this is an error!

We're approaching the last stretch of the game! If a location you want to win is still in it, you may want to start coordinating some hits on places you find to be a threat! There has been quite a number of twists and turns. Again, thank you all so much for playing! I know things don't always run as smooth as we would hope, but thank you for your patience with me! Hopefully this continues to be a lot of fun for everyone!

• Like Like x 2
  15. novee

novee Blue Snail

Oct 14, 2017
    Priest, Cleric
    Heal: Temple of Time (9)
    Hurt: Showa Town (0), SouthPerry (2)

:)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Chrizz

Chrizz Chronos

May 22, 2017
    Male
    Maple Island
    Chrizz
    Islander
    Southperry
    Heal Southperry (3)
    Hurt Mushroom Shrine (1) Korean Folk Town (1)

17. Chrizz

Chrizz Chronos

May 22, 2017
    Male
    Maple Island
    Chrizz
    Islander
    Southperry
    Heal Southperry (4)
    Hurt Mushroom Shrine (0) Korean Folk Town (0)

• Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  18. IoIzor

IoIzor Capt. Latanica

Jun 8, 2015
    Islander
    Heal Southperry (5)
    Hurt Boat Quay Town (1) Orbis (2)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. jshyy