1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bandit Help !

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by Iker, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Iker

Iker Mano

Jul 8, 2018
    Male
    12:51 AM
    Bandit
    Hi guys , well i am bandit 69 so close for 70 my question is later read the guide in the forum I understood that I have 2 ways to choose band or mesos, as I understood mesos in the long term helps more and must have mesos but what is the amount needed to use mesos and if in the long term helps me that I'd prefer . What do you recommend me ?

2. Konnui

Konnui Timer

Jun 9, 2017
    1:51 AM
    Konnui
    Shadower
    Agape
    I used about 20-25m mesos to meso bomb from lv 72-100. if you choose meso bomb, you'll train at Himes with a priest, which was very fun for me.
    If you choose band of thieves, you need to spend meso on getting good daggers and equips, and train at regular places or buy leech.
    Both scenarios require mesos, so I'd recommend meso bomb if you have priest friends to train with. This route will be faster to level up too, unless you buy leech MapleF17

3. OP
    OP
    Iker

Iker Mano

Jul 8, 2018
    Male
    Bandit
    Hey thanks ! So i have a friends cleric , but i have only 12 m mesos so is good for begin , mesos o better in my case Thief crew? please I dont know what to choose now :( .

4. Konnui

Konnui Timer

Jun 9, 2017
    1:51 AM
    Konnui
    Shadower
    Agape
    If I were in your situation I would find quest that give good scrolls, then sell scrolls and other items in FM to get Mesos, and do meso bomb route. This is because once you level up you'll be stronger and it'll be easier to make more Mesos if you're higher level.

Band of thieves is significantly slower training, but you use less Mesos, so if you don't like buying/selling at FM you can do this instead (easier but not as fast/rewarding)

using meso bomb I leveled up from 72-73 in 5mins. around lv 90 takes 20-30 minutes to lv up (including summer exp bonus).

5. OP
    OP
    Iker

Iker Mano

Jul 8, 2018
    Male
    Bandit
    Hey ty bro ! Well i choose Mesos , i think can that I hope that with 12 m I can survive up to 90, while I sell scrolls