1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

New Scroll prices UI

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Yoni_Ziv, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Yoni_Ziv

Yoni_Ziv Red Snail

Jun 2, 2018
    Male
    12:35 AM
    BustedRubber
    I/L Wizard
    ThotzRUS
    Hello everyone :)

So I've been using the scroll prices website lately and got bored on my Saturday and decided to make a small contribution.

I've worked on this for a few hours and it's not even close to being finished, but I've decided to share my progress so far and see if there's any interes/potential and if it's worth working on.

This is what I got so far:
    [​IMG]

And that's the old design:

[​IMG]

This is still at a very early stage, I'm planning on adding a menu bar, a search, filter & autocomplete input, gonna redesign the actual prices pages and make the links active,
    and maybe figure out new features on the way.

Please send me feedback, GMs - If you're interested in deploying this I'll be happy to have a chat and sort some things out ( I'm currently sending a request to get the whole page content, then I have to parse the whole html page and extract all the data so I'de prefer targeting a more specific api )

Here's a hosted version of my current work:

https://yoni-maple-legends.tk/

NOTICE!!!
    You need to add a chrome extension for CORS if you wanna view it. I don't have access to the server & I'll have to implement a proxy to fix this...

The project was developed in Angular, it is currently deployed on Firebase.

Lemme know what you think

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. Mayo

Mayo Slime

Feb 22, 2017
    7:35 AM
    Mayo
    Hermit
    Abyss
    Had a look! seems decent so far, look forward to see it progress myself :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. ProTato