1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hurt/Heal Questionnaire

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Zebezian, Jul 26, 2018.

Should Zebezian's next forum game be the same (although with a different theme) or different?

1. Same game, different theme!

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. Different game!

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. Zebezian

Zebezian Master Chronos Retired Staff

Sep 17, 2017
    Male
    7:38 PM
    Zebezian
    Paladin
    Honor
    Hey, everyone. :cool:

Finally got around to making this thread! It's not gonna be a super intensive one, but I am looking for feedback from everyone who either participated in the Hurt/Heal game I ran a little while ago ( https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/maplestory-hurt-heal-game.22079/ ) or for those who were interested in at least following along. For those who did not have a chance to participate or watch the game while it was unfolding, I'd still take your opinions, too!

At minimum, I'd like for each of you taking time to read this post to at least answer the poll question.

To clarify what the "Same game, different theme!" would be, it would be another hurt/heal game, but with different choices like bosses, classes, etc. If you do pick this option... I would appreciate suggestions as to what the theme might be. I'd like to also know how soon you would want to have another game be hosted. A week from now? A month? Half a year? Furthermore, if you have any suggestions as to changes that you'd like to see, or ways to spice the game up, go ahead. I might run another one of these in the future anyway, but this will help me know whether to do it sooner or to do it later ;) . Even if nobody suggests any changes, I might try to incorporate a thing or two... we'll see.

A different game would still try to have frequent user participation (like hurt/heal), and it would have a definite end. What the theme is remains a mystery. Suggestions for games are welcome, otherwise I'll brainstorm something myself or do some looking around.

Any other thoughts related to this are appreciated. Got something you generally want to see in the next game? Say so! You can have a big impact on the next game! Hopefully we'll have something great!

2. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    4:38 PM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Heal: Bosses (6)
    Hurt: Second Idea (4) Other Idea (4)

Running the Junk Yard, I think Etc items would be interesting - even though I already hurt it once. lol

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  3. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    1:38 AM
    If you have a different game in mind with the same community input as the Heal/Hurt game, i would like that much more than the same game being played.

• Like Like x 2
  4. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    4:38 PM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    The Heal/Hurt game we played was fun, but could be a bit too repetitive to play two of them one after the other, even with different themes. Although I personally won't oppose to running another Heal/Hurt game with another theme, I would much prefer playing something with a different game mechanics. We could always come back to the Heal/Hurt game with a different theme later on because I do like the idea of a "Boss" theme Heal/Hurt game. If we couldn't think of something new, we could also try to think of some new mechanics to add to the Heal/Hurt game.

I have been trying to think of some new ideas for our next games. I will share my idea if I could think of a good one MapleF2

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Siao

Siao Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    7:38 AM
    Seeing that you've a lot of creativity, I'm down for any future games you're hosting :p Good job on the previous game though!

6. Jaina

Jaina Mixed Golem

Jun 29, 2017
    7:38 PM
    Jaina/Alleria/Keyes
    I/L Arch Mage
    Crowns
    Hmm only issue is about the keeping track - we've to scroll a few pages sometimes to see the other towns! But i guess that can't be helped haha