1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

LF>4th job I/L or F/P for Ifrit/Elquines prequest

Discussion in 'Parties' started by Alayne, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Alayne

Alayne Red Snail

Jun 12, 2018
    4:19 AM
    CaeIestia
    Brawler
    N/A
    Hey guys I am a 132 F/P Archmage (IGN Caelestia) trying to do the Elquines prequest. As far as I know I just need any other Archmage doing the quest, but I've heard it's best to have someone of the opposite element (so in my case an I/L). I'm willing to try with either.

Requirements: you must have finished your Ice Demon/Fire Demon prequest and gotten to the part of the Elquines/Ifrit questline where you've gotten the key for Flo so you can go into where Elemental Thanatos is located.

I am generally online either after 11:30PM ST or after 3:30PM ST and I stay on until 7AM or 8AM ST (it varies as my work schedule varies), and sometimes I'm on before 6PM ST for a bit.

Whisp or buddy me (Caelestia) in game, pm me here, or pm me on discord (Caelestia#9584).

2. Boxy

Boxy Chronos

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    4:19 PM
    Beginner
    You can give me a PM in game (Boxy), and I be glad to help out. I should be online around 12pm~4pm UTC.

Earlier and longer on weekends

3. OP
    OP
    Alayne

Alayne Red Snail

Jun 12, 2018
    4:19 AM
    CaeIestia
    Brawler
    N/A
    Ah, I missed this reply until just now. Sorry, another I/L had PMed me on discord and we went ahead and got Elquines and Ifrit. If any of my F/P friends get to that point I'll tell them to find you though!

4. Fraiche

Fraiche Pac Pinky Retired Staff

Jul 20, 2017
    Straya
    7:19 PM
    Monobrow, Sheathe, Kasie, Fraiche
    F/P Arch Mage
    Uchiha
    Me! I'm an F/P needing to finish that last part too. pm or buddy me, ign: Monobrow