1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

I keep crashing

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by blimey99, Aug 12, 2018.

1. blimey99

blimey99 Snail

Aug 12, 2018
    Male
    10:44 AM
    F/P Wizard
    So I've definitely got the latest version, and when I play I only get about 30 seconds after login before I randomly dc, it recently went from immediately crashing my higher level character where I could play on my lower one, now no matter which I play on it crashes, anybody have any idea?

2. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    1:44 PM
    Do you get an error message ?

3. BAPE

BAPE Orange Mushroom

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    NYC
    1:44 PM
    Fame
    Night Lord
    Clout
    Read title and wanted to come in here to tell you to get some rest and sleep earlier. But

4. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    10:44 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    I came in to tell him to listen to his landing instructor, but...