1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

20XX IMG Mods/Edits

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ForumShopAcc, May 31, 2018.

1. ForumShopAcc

ForumShopAcc Orange Mushroom

Apr 20, 2017
    9:57 AM
    Beginner
    Reach me at paper#1028 on Discord for questions/feedback/complaints/thanks. Probably won't be checking forums often, if at all.

This thread will be a collection of IMG edits I "made". And by that I mean I just put them together, there's no 'new' images and all I really did was minor tweaks to already existing things. It's... not much but some friends/guild find them useful so maybe a small amount of others will?

Shoutouts to Poof for answering my questions and providing the resources for me to learn to do stuff like this. (Learned a lot by prowling through your files, thank you.) The style for drop edits is directly inspired from this too.

If anythings broken let me know on Discord thanks. First time using Google Drive so I hope I didn't completely screw it up... Might wanna back up your files before you start replacing everything.

List of Edits

02/02/2018
    *Download Link*

[​IMG]

Makes the Crystal NPC in the Horntail boss room more transparent so that you can see the players (and your party member health bars) behind it.

Instructions:
    Extract file then insert into MapleLegends\Data\Npc. There should be a prompt to replace.

04/24/2018
    *Download Link*

[​IMG]

Shows the following equip drops like so^. These are commonly found items at Petrifighters.

Instructions:
    Extract file then insert into MapleLegends\Data. There SHOULD be a prompt to replace a bunch of stuff unless I messed this up somehow. (Sorry if I did)

05/06/2018
    *Download Link*

[​IMG]

Shows the following equip drops like so^. These are commonly found items at Skeles.

Instructions:
    Extract file then insert into MapleLegends\Data. There SHOULD be a prompt to replace a bunch of stuff unless I messed this up somehow. (Sorry if I did)

02/15/2018
    *Download Link*

Creates a lingering bubble effect around every player affected by Holy Shield. It's designed for Holy Shield 30, which means if you have 29 or below (or another player casts 29 or below) then the effect will appear longer than you'll have the buff for.

Instructions:
    Extract file then place it in MapleLegends/Data/Skill. There should be a prompt to replace. This will go over any other Bishop edits you might have. (Though it is possible to combine with existing edits, just takes a few more tweaks.)

03/01/2018
    *Download Link*

[​IMG]

Puts a bit of text above the stimulators so you can tell which is which without having to pick them up and look into your inventory. I made a small mistake on this one and used the images with shadows on them oops.

Instructions: Extract file then place it in MapleLegends/Data/Item/Etc. There should be a prompt to replace.

02/05/2018
    *Download Link*

Skill edit for Bowmaster's Hurricane using a newer version of the skill and some newer projectile images that I got from some other skill I forgot the name of. Made alongside ArmandoArmando

Instructions:
    Extract file then place it in MapleLegends/Data/Skill. There should be a prompt to replace. This will go over any other Bowmaster edits you might have. (Though it is possible to combine with existing edits, just takes a few more tweaks.)

04/03/2018
    *Download Link*

[​IMG]

Dropped mithril ores appear like so^.

Instructions:
    Download file then place into MapleLegends/Data/Item/Etc. There should be a prompt to replace.

02/08/2018
    *Download Link*

Some Battle Mage skills adapted for Bishop (Genesis/Bahamut covers). Be warned I didn't do the positioning for Bahamut very well so he appears behind you if you walk through him. Nothing majorly ugly though.

Instructions:
    Extract file then place it in MapleLegends/Data/Skill. There should be a prompt to replace. This will go over any other Bishop edits you might have. (Though it is possible to combine with existing edits, just takes a few more tweaks.)

02/02/2018
    *No Download Link*

[​IMG]

Labels Scarlion and Targa hats like so^. I'm not certain if this is allowed or not so I'm gonna hold off on putting the download link on these forums. If you're curious about it, message me on Discord.

05/06/2018
    *Download Link*
    [​IMG]
    All relevant skills for Magician/Cleric/Priest/Bishop are modified to have some different effects. I took the effects from a variety of new GMS classes and monsters, changed up the colors a bit, and then adapted them to go over the classic MapleLegends skills. It'll give a very fresh feel if you're getting a bit bored of the current animations. Designed for Holy Shield 30, see Holy Shield Bubble 30 above.

Didn't bother to crop the icons here but they look polished in-game I promise.

Instructions:
    Extract files then place them in MapleLegends/Data/Skill. There should be a prompt to replace. This will go over any other Magician, Cleric, Priest, and Bishop edits you might have.

• Like Like x 11
    • Great Work Great Work x 7
  2. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    6:57 AM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Wow, some of these edits are amazing!

3. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    2:57 PM
    holy shit nice edits man, ive seen the dark genesis edit before somewhere 2015 but still nice

4. TsungHung

TsungHung Timer

Feb 19, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    9:57 PM
    zzzz
    Bowmaster
    Demure
  5. ignaether

ignaether Slime

Jul 5, 2017
    Female
    I/L Arch Mage
    you are so cool

6. MissRainbow

MissRainbow Mixed Golem

Jun 26, 2017
    Female
    ControlPanel / WireLess / FireWall / HotSpot
    Bandit
    Beaters
    About the dark magic cleric skills, when casting MW by myself (shadower) I see it normally, but when casted by a cleric I see the dark version... its kind of annoying to have 2 skill animations for the same skill :O
    Is there anything to be done?

7. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    he quit maplelegends, and prob isnt coming back. prob wont reply to this either sadly.

• Like Like x 1
  8. MissRainbow

MissRainbow Mixed Golem

Jun 26, 2017
    Female
    ControlPanel / WireLess / FireWall / HotSpot
    Bandit
    Beaters
    RIP cool edits :(

9. ignaether

ignaether Slime

Jul 5, 2017
    Female
    I/L Arch Mage
    I'll pass on the word to him!

10. OP
    OP
    ForumShopAcc

ForumShopAcc Orange Mushroom

Apr 20, 2017
    9:57 AM
    Beginner
    Just a reminder that I don’t look at these forums but I can always be reached through discord. See first line of original post!

This is because they are 2 different skills. Bishop’s Maple Warrior is not the same as Shadower’s Maple Warrior.

If you wanted the dark version on a Shadower (or on any job other than Bishop) we would need to edit the skills for those jobs.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    Hi Paper o/

12. OP
    OP