1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Other Wedding ring stuck in inventory

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by mathijs2000, Aug 15, 2018.

1. mathijs2000

mathijs2000 Mushmom

Sep 4, 2016
    4:16 PM
    Night Lord
    GoedVerhaal
    Hi previously my maplewife had a second ring. We got this solved by removing the old ring and the ring bound with me. Now we got divorced because we wanted to get the ring effect back. The problem that I am facing now is that i am left with an extra ring. Would you kindly delete my ring before we remarry and both rings get deleted again.
    IGN: Vert
    please delete the star gem wedding ring

Also novee would get a refund on the wedding because our ring got deleted.

2. Siao

Siao Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    10:16 PM
    Hello, already settled for Novee. Let us know again when you're in game :)

3. Siao

Siao Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    10:16 PM
    Hello, sorry that this has been delayed for way too long. Can you reply to the gm ticket in game whenever you are online, or let any of the GMs know when you come in game? We can only nuke your ring when your account is live. Unfortunately it's a little difficult for me to match with your timezone so if possible I will try to alert Kimmy when you're on.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the delay~