1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Constant votes

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Lirbo, Sep 6, 2018.

How's my suggestion?

1. Nice

9 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nope

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lirbo

Lirbo Slimy

Feb 18, 2017
    Male
    1:08 AM
    Kiss/Ciss/Qiss
    Night Lord
    ⚔️ Beaters
    Hi, I realized the idea behind the 3k NX twice a day was to increase the votes.

So, I'd like to suggest something that I thought about a long time ago. How about rewarding the constant voters? What do I mean by that..

The first day you get 5k NX like everybody else, each day after you get additional 50-100 NX that would stack up to 1.5k NX (total 6.5k NX a day) and you will lose progress if you will not vote within 48 hours.

I believe it would encourage many people to vote more including inactive people who save their NX to wash in the future.

2. Qwiox

Qwiox Mr. Anchor

Dec 20, 2017
    Male
    Los Angeles
    3:08 PM
    GhenghisKhan
    Hero
    Beaters
    That is actually a really good idea; I've been really wanting a system where we could get potentially enough nx for 2 washes a day instead of one, so I'm on board!