1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Speed Infusion buff randomly disappearing

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Cyfex, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Cyfex

Cyfex Mano

Apr 24, 2018
    Male
    5:41 AM
    Cyfex
    Buccaneer
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): When I'm training with people on my buccaneer, my partner will sometimes lose their SI buff for no reason.
    What is supposed to happen?: The Speed Infusion buff should last for the full amount of time that the number of skill points put into the skill allows for.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Several times while training with people on my buccaneer.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Have a buccaneer apply the SI buff to someone in their party and wait for it to disappear for no reason.
    Extra information (optional): When my partner loses their SI buff, we aren't in a map with mobs that can dispel, they don't use their booster which cancels SI, and the time limit for the buff isn't reached. I have yet to randomly lose the SI buff myself, so the bug might not apply to the person who cast the buff. This also doesn't happen very often, maybe around once or twice every couple days.

2. shot

shot Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Oct 31, 2017
    Male
    7:41 AM
    sh0t/Davi
    Buccaneer
    Honor
    Its a known bug. It happens when si overrides other person's booster (ex. Spell booster). So tell your partner to turn those off and you will be good to go! SeemsGood

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. OP
    OP
    Cyfex

Cyfex Mano

Apr 24, 2018
    Male
    5:41 AM
    Cyfex
    Buccaneer
    Gotcha, thanks for the help! :D