1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Jonin card missing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by atomfire, Sep 23, 2018.

1. atomfire

atomfire Orange Mushroom

Mar 7, 2018
    Male
    9:20 PM
    atomfire
    Hermit
    ThotzRUs
    :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Voldy

Voldy Horny Mushroom

Apr 8, 2018
    Male
    3:20 PM
    Night Lord
    Mushdad, samurai, bodyguard A & B and Toad are missing as well.
    I think they are still trying to find a few cards in some other versions.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    2:20 PM
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    iirc the Toad card got added (in it's human form)

About the body guards, they are technically the 2 early stages for the Boss, so it would be like preheads for HT, but they are totally different mobs in this case, so it kinda makes sense for them to drop cards (But a huge pain in the ass, for sure). MIXED FEELINGS MapleF5

And about the samurai, i thought it had a card already, fml, i might have checked wrong.

Could you let me know in this thread (or in this other one https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/some-zipangu-cards-are-missing.23056/) if you find any other card missing? thank you! SlimeGrin

4. Voldy

Voldy Horny Mushroom

Apr 8, 2018
    Male
    3:20 PM
    Night Lord
    The bodyguards had cards in gms, I am pretty sure about that.
    Sure thing~